Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Was worried in the first few minutes but dominant since. Most enjoyable game so far this season for me. Cucurella looks fantastic too. Good times!

probably wasnt a penalty - looked like VAR only saw the view from behind but Sky cameras showing that Maupay clearly held down the defender. Still about time we had one in our favour - think we conceeded against everton when it should have been ruled out for a foul??

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Cucurella has been quality, Lallana and Trossard linking up well, maupay looks on it. Weak down our right, Solly getting forward is leaving Veltman exposed. Great first half

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Very good half.

Leicester on top for the first 10 minutes and then we controlled it after that. Lallana and Trossard just dominating midfield and pulling the strings. Trossard in particular superb.

Bissouma hobbling off at the end is a worry though. Hope he’s ok.

And Schmeichal - wanker.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It felt like we didn't touch the ball in the first ten minutes but after that a very good performance. I'm really enjoying Trossard playing centrally, it allows him to really influence the game.

I'm a little concerned that a) Biss could be injured, b) Veltmans on a needless booking and c) we always lose to Leicester. If we could have scored a second I'd be more confident of eking out a draw...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Really good half from us. Penalty looked a bit dodgy, but we deserve to be leading anyway.

Cucurella looks very very composed again. Looks like we've got a good player here.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Penalty decision seems to have been a mistake - Vestergaard being pulled down by Maupay, apparantly. Oh dear, never mind.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
probably wasnt a penalty - looked like VAR only saw the view from behind but Sky cameras showing that Maupay clearly held down the defender. Still about time we had one in our favour - think we conceeded against everton when it should have been ruled out for a foul??

EVERY player appealed for it, with no hesitation. Penalty.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
EVERY player appealed for it, with no hesitation. Penalty.

Did you see the way Maupay was holding Vestergard? We got very very lucky to get that penalty. VAR ****ed that up

Makes up for that outrageous Burnley goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here