Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You said ‘great to see Jose back’ meaning Izquierdo, and I did a shit joke that you meant JOSE Mourinho and were actually a Mourinho fan boy - it was a shit joke I admit :lol:

What can I say? :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[emoji106] well said. Falling on deaf ears I suspect though.

I may just answer / quote every irrational whinging OTT post with that same disclaimer on every thread til the Burnley game :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No Lallana again. He earns good money for doing not a lot most of the time.

Like so many of our players one could argue.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
You said ‘great to see Jose back’ meaning Izquierdo, and I did a shit joke that you meant JOSE Mourinho and were actually a Mourinho fan boy - it was a shit joke I admit :lol:
I got that joke first time to be fair.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
* DISCLAIMER - we are strongly expected to lose to Spurs and Liverpool in our next 2 games - it’s fine for constructive criticism or praise articulated well - but if / when it happens we all know the moaners will be back polluting this thread and this board with knee jerk moans - kindly expect us to lose both games and then the disappointment may stop such silly posts... *

Yours sincerely, 90 % of NSC x

These next two games are about performance. Two narrow defeats with our heads held high and I am sure 99% of us will be happy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Glenn Murray on summariser duties 5Live

Just been massively complimentary about CH and G-Pott. And our current squad. :bowdown:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Solly March speaks:

"Of course we need a result, we know teams have won around us, that’s the pressure that’s on us at the moment so we need a home win and maybe today can be the day. Without Kane is a bonus for us but they’ve got quality. We need to be wary of that. We need to show what we can do, work on what we’ve been working on and I think we can get a result. We’ve played well and the chances haven’t been going in. It would be worse if we hadn’t played well. Hopefully today’s the day when we put them away and get the win, yeah."

* DISCLAIMER - we are strongly expected to lose to Spurs and Liverpool in our next 2 games - it’s fine for constructive criticism or praise articulated well - but if / when it happens we all know the moaners will be back polluting this thread and this board with knee jerk moans - kindly expect us to lose both games and then the disappointment may stop such silly posts... *

It's a season when many of the unfashionable teams have turned over the top boys more regularly than previous years but can crappy little Brighton expect to be among them, gettaoutta here!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Potter having another new coat has thrown me. It’s a total wildcard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

I’ve read this post three times and it’s still impossible to understand what it is trying to actually say. Noticed your two Potter in mates seem to have got it though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sure he would be anyway but he's not going to piss off two men who'll be involved in getting him out of Watford and back playing.

Indeed. But he sounded 100% sincere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here