Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Really really good. Wish like hell we’d managed a second, but can’t fault the performance. Plenty of strong showings there, Mac Alister especially so.

Please please please can we see this home now!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
That is a great half of football by us, Mac Allister can’t shot for toffee through. 9 shots for us 1 on target is a concern but spurs made to look very poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Great first half, team well up for it. Anything from the fame a big boost. Hope for more second half! Great stuff from Potter and the boys! Ali Mac absolutely everywhere!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Fantastic first half performance, and very encouraging to finally get a goal and not concede with 15 mins.

More of the same please.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
When the **** does a referee ever pick up the ball to give to a player once he’s blown for a foul? ???

See, I found something to moan about.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Only one change in our last 3 games (and that was because of suspension) and it shows. Potter seems to have seen the light.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Long long way to go... so keeping quiet at mo. But again, will point to the fact we were bloody brilliant v Fulham - not gonna let that one go and the unchanged team here proving something on that too...

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Potter IN.. Fantastic, always new the boy would come good.:albion2::bigwave:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
When we turn it on like this it makes me more convinced that we are doing good things under the current regime l!

#potterin

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Everyone’s played super well, but especially Gross and Tross (who has looked ridiculous fired up all game. Maybe it’s the SA fans giving him stick? [emoji38])

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here