Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Richard Keys reckons Bales shot.
This coming from a fatwad :lolol:

Bale =
R9fc0ddee0d1276a8620ae811302fb9fb.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maths obviously not your strong point as if you look at any Potter in/out poll I think you’ll struggle to make 10% fit to any of those. Who’s not the brightest?

And SEVEN thumbs? Hahaha. I’m glad you feel happy with your groundswell of approval.

I said 10% who moan and overreact - not who want the manager out. Huge difference. Want to think about that maths comment and maybe add in your grasp of English words and meanings? :)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Only one change in our last 3 games (and that was because of suspension) and it shows. Potter seems to have seen the light.

And only one player taking corners too.

Alexis showing he’s the start of a new Albion dynasty

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Tau on for maupay please and I think will will get a 2nd

If they score then we are buggered , I hope they don’t

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Is it too cynical to suggest that some of our players are at their best when there's a big name manager in the other dugout that they want to impress? (Guardiola, Bielsa, Mourinho? The good news - it's Klopp next)

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Huge half coming up, just hope Tottenham don’t take their chances, seems like we’ve had our fill already.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“Spurs aren’t at it, not turned up” according to Sky.

Isn’t this a coincidence. Whenever we play well the other team haven’t turned up. Is there a connection to that possibly?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
The game definitely has to ebb the other way for a bit.

But I just feel we can trust our defence to deal with it.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brilliant first half.

Could be 2 or 3 nil up.

Things could change a lot in the 2nd half. Mourinho is obviously a top manager who is capable of that kind of turnaround. Let's hope we don't get complacent or our defense has a lapse in concentration (same old).

Mac Allister has been the highlight for me. Seems to be understanding what the EPL is all about and now is oozing confidence. Looks a real talent, like someone who would be starting every game for the likes of Spurs.

I really hope we can get a 2nd, or at the very least hold on to this. We really deserve it. We've been good all season. Our points tally is one of the most baffling things, considering how good we have been. Really hope we don't lose it yet again.

You've been an Albion fan long enough, thats not the way we roll!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here