Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Well, got to hand it to the players for clawing a point back.

Still not happy with the result though, think it's clear we will be in a relegation scrap till the end of the season.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Right. Potter needs to learn from this.
We give him credit for changing the shape, but it papers over the cracks because what we did in the 2nd half was a mile from 'his vision'.
That was proof, if we needed it, that we don't currently have the players to over complicate things, but we are a very useful team when we keep it simple and play at a high tempo.
Clear to see White is better at the back, looks fine on the left of a 3. Webster best on the right.
Propper's vision and composure still has a part to play.
A player like Zeqiri adds massively to our shape and threat.
I really hope Potter genuinely learns from that 2nd half, sucks it up and continues in this vein. Because his vision isn't working and we DO have the players to be doing more than we are.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Well that was exciting, still in Potter out camp, complete change in style and tempo second half, actually looked to stretch the game and scored - there's a clue there somewhere!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Absolutely ridiculous game. It could have been anything. Still gutted aout that Trossard goal. that said it would have ended 4-4 anyway.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Considering how I felt at half-time, the draw is actually pretty good. But is it good enough? Not really - but where do we think a win can come? Leeds? Fulham? If not at either of those then we're really in trouble.

We won the second half that's all, we're still shit. Reminded me of some mid 90's games.

Going down.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Very worrying the Potter just can’t win a match. Awful defending in the first half and mostly all at sea tactically. Much better 2nd half but we can’t keep giving the opposition goals like we do in every match.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
If it is a sense of entitlement to expect the team to play like that second half on a regular basis then yes I am entitled and I have no apology, it has been too long since I saw that level of effort and I like it, that is all I am asking for to see 11 players try to win a game of football, oh and maybe let Burn have a rest for a couple of months.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Well, he obviously can rally the players with a half time team talk. Bloody hell. It’s never dull being a Brighton fan.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Alright point, lost 2 because of burn and Sanchez, potters fault, 1 win in 18, new manager, new project is the way I think we should go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won 2-0 against SUFC so why are you so pissed off? 60 posts on here and every single one slagging off the players, the team or abusing other posters. To quote SIMMO ‘You are a feckin’ idiot’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here