Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Optimistic for today. They've got a hrll of an injury list, if there's ever a good time to play them its now. Still lots of quality on the pitch but not many goals from those out there today. Good chance to snatch an unexpected win or a solid draw. Their bench is very weak and we do have some options to bring on

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Ok, not 100% with this line up but i have suddenly had a vision of Connolly score twice and an Albion win. It will happen

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Optimistic for today. They've got a hrll of an injury list, if there's ever a good time to play them its now. Still lots of quality on the pitch but not many goals from those out there today. Good chance to snatch an unexpected win or a solid draw. Their bench is very weak and we do have some options to bring on

Loving the optimism but who on our bench would frighten anyone?

Mac Allister
13Groß
14Lallana
16Jahanbakhsh
23Steele
24Pröpper
29Zeqiri
30Bernardo
49Molumb

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
attachment.php
attachment.php

Albion v Wolves

PREMIER LEAGUE

Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Date: Saturday 2nd January 2021
Kick-off: 17:30 GMT
Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Assistants: Dan Cook, Sian Massey-Ellis
Fourth Official: Dean Whitestone
VAR: Peter Bankes
Additional VAR: James Mainwaring

Late change of referee? BBC site now showing Andy Madley in charge.

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020

Mac Allister
13Groß
14Lallana
16Jahanbakhsh
23Steele
24Pröpper
29Zeqiri
30Bernardo
49Molumb

I wanted to see Mac Allister start today. I don't think we've used him right or enough at all this season. He's a talented player and looks good on the ball. And would be great to take advantage of Connoly's movement.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Team is ok, white for burn, propper in midfield would have been my preference. If maupay and Connolly are fit to start why the hell didn’t one of them start on Tuesday?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Mac Allister
13Groß
14Lallana
16Jahanbakhsh
23Steele
24Pröpper
29Zeqiri
30Bernardo
49Molumb

That list of names would probably frighten Warren Aspinall

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
3 - zip to the good guys.

I’ve read some tea leaves, it’s been a while but the omens today have been good. I even won at Cluedo this afternoon. White, revolver, ballroom... surely that’s a sign !?! Perhaps not a good one, but I do have a good feeling about this ...

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Veltman only playing the role a 109 times in his career...

He has played full back for Ajax, not 109 times as a wing back. The big difference being that he has had a winger ahead of him in 4 at the back systems at Ajax to provide something down the right hand side. Veltman needing to provide the majority of the width in this system does not work.

Veltman at full back with a winger ahead of him, absolutely no problem, he keeps the ball and defends well. A wing back has to be able to beat people and provide a threat in behind at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here