Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I know Wolves have a lot of Portuguese players, but did they have to nick Portugal's kit as well?

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
If you play as LB or RB in Ajax, you got the same job as a LWB / RWB. Theres none of that LB/RB nonsense with "if one goes forward, the others stays back" or similar. Attack is as important as defending. While its true Ajax play with wingers, it shouldnt and usually isnt a lot of difference as long as Connolly, the Maup and Trossard makes the runs they should be doing.

I get what you're trying to say but I'm not having it lol. Playing in Ajax team constantly pushed up in the opposition half, with a lots of pass options around him is an entirely different proposition to play wing back for Brighton. He'll be expected to carry the ball forwards and deliver crosses in the absence of a winger. The three forwards that you've named also naturally drift out to the left which does not help.

Btw, I'm not saying he doesn't do a job and is fine player otherwise, he's just not what we need in an already defensive team.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Okay here's the plan guys we start positively for first 10 minutes then we concede, sounds about right?

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
We look second best already, Wolves are a good side with direct runners and great build up play.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So White has the most interceptions in his rookie season having been played in multiple positions, not bad considering how many people are happy to see him be sold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here