Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Yay gonna be a good weekend away staying in Blackpool for the Preston game next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I’d bring on Zeqiri now

If the day is lost already I can’t see anything further to lose

I’m sure he’d give more than those currently on the pitch

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We actually look worse than that Norwich game where Stockdale scored two own goals, and the team had spent the preceding week on the lash for that

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Looking at it again am I the only one who thinks it's not the greatest effort by Dunk to block the cross on their equaliser? It's just way too casual from our usual all in leader.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I wonder if Leeds Poly have Potter in the advertising literature for their MA in Leadership and Emotional Intelligence?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Our defence are now conceding on a regular basis, zonal marking plays its part but also GPs tactics. Burn needs to come off he has been atrocious and some used to say Duffy had a thruppenny forehead. Need to keep the score down now as can see a big battering here

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
What a shame after a great start.

Terrible defending, general confusion at the back. And absolutely shocking from Burn.

Also worry that Biss is a walking second yellow card. He needs to be replaced. We’re under a lot of pressure now.

Really [emoji23]still potter in for u then

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If TB thinks that the players no longer buy into the managers thinking, would he then pull the trigger?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We all knew Burn at LB would be the death of us. Leicester away every goal came down his side, today 2 goals have come from his mistakes, as much as anything with Potter it frustrates me he’s playing Burn because he’s clearly in awful form yet Potter continues to pick him, I don’t understand how he doesn’t see it :shrug:

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Yay gonna be a good weekend away staying in Blackpool for the Preston game next season.

I for one can't wait for Accrington Stanley away.

Pembury

Jan 12, 2015
South Wales Caerphilly
Is it only me, but does anybody else dislike this 3 at the back business. I know we’ve been playing it for the last two years but Imo ever since we went to 3 we’ve looked defensively frail. I’m just hankering for a classic 442. Probably won’t make much difference, but hey.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Thoroughly depressing and predictable, how long can this experiment and long term project continue......

They say less is more, but I don’t want gutless, toothless, passionless, winless displays anymore.....

I’m depressed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here