Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Nearly everybody on here If picked Burn would struggle against Traore. Why are his coaching staff not telling him he cant play Burn. FFS get him off and replace with White. Propper or Lalana on

I don't think White has ever played at LB.

Who are the actual LB's available for Potter? And other than White (possibly?), what are the options? Alzate? He did pretty well at RB last season, could he do a job at LB?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
It’s the complete lack of fight that gets me. I can’t see where the next win is coming from. Maybe GP can do something he has never done as influence the team enough at half time to turn things round!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
On top of all that Connolly gets injured, in the one game he's looked like fulfilling his potential.

This is absolutely peak Brighton.

As others have said, just need a red, shot off the woodwork and a disallowed VAR goal for the set.

I wish I was betting against us for all these things to happen, I’d be rich!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Assuming we’re going to lose anyway, there’s an argument for wanting a heavy defeat here to bring matters to a head, as we need a change now or sleepwalking in to relegation.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
What's the score with Biss - he's suspended from the next game due to yellows, and if/when he gets a second yellow in this game, will that be two games suspended or is there something else that happens?

EDIT: Propper for Biss so my question is academic!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Looking at it again am I the only one who thinks it's not the greatest effort by Dunk to block the cross on their equaliser? It's just way too casual from our usual all in leader.
Its the exact same for the Arsenal gane, and he has been like that all season

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Wow, wasn't expecting such a lack of effort. Potter needs a big team talk here, job is on the line second half.

I'm a big fan of what he tries to achieve, but the lack of players giving a shit is a big concern

Agree.....trying to be positive but in every department we look weak. Certain relegation certs IMHO. So bad

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Second half predictions:
Bissouma off
Burn will score again (not sure what end)
Zeqiri hattrick

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We actually started ok and scored a good goal. Connolly looked really good.
However, I had no confidence at all that we would hold that lead.
We really do look shot of confidence and tactically we look absolutely out of our depth. (Potter’s fault).
Potter has to go I’m afraid.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lose there and I will back the GO out poll for the first time.
I still think his job is safe even then, if he wants to stay

I’m not convinced, this is turning into a capitulation. Potter has 45 mins to save his job I fear

COME ON ALBION

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
In defence of our shocking defence..... Potter's scatter gun approach to picking a team every week doesn't help them.

For instance, against Arsenal he randomly picked Bernardo who hadn't played in goodness knows how long. He had a good game and done what was asked of him...... now he's not in the squad for this game.

Potter's team selections and tactics just cannot work at this level, not with our squad, it may have worked on school Sports Days but not in the Premier League.

Potter is not Pep, Pep can get away without playing strikers and playing his players out of position because he has the talent and players like KDB and Sterling to get him out the sh*t, we dont.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Decent start

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Lose there and I will back the GO out poll for the first time.
I still think his job is safe even then, if he wants to stay

Been saying it for a few weeks, it's all about the Fulham game. Let's say we lose to Leeds and Man City, anything but a win against Fulham and I reckon even Bloom won't keep him. Imagine the absolute scenes if he stays and this time next year we are 10th in the Championship.
We can't just assume we'll get back up.

ZEQIRI ON!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here