Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Decent performance with lots of effort on display.

Our set pieces are almost offensively bad though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He’s been bowled middle stump there

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Is our inability to take a decent corner a thing that has crept in recently? I’m sure we used to score from them in the Championship, but can’t tell if I genuinely remember that, or my memory is being unreliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Right, I’m all set watch us dominate for a bit longer. Miss a few chances.
Then concede just before half time.
Then watch a painful second half. Miss a few more chances.
Possibly watch Traore smash in another. .
Swear a bit, cup of tea, then off to bed.

Know what you mean. We're playing really well. At home. Lots of the ball. Lots of (shit and Moder taken) set pieces but I'd take 0-0 if offered right now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wolves look more like a team of fly halfs.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
German guy . . .can't remember his name . . .but he's not good enough according to most

Set [plays frankly are embarassing. I'm 50 and can take better corners.

See even Gross has been rubbish recently. Frequently doesn’t beat the first man.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Is our inability to take a decent corner a thing that has crept in recently? I’m sure we used to score from them in the Championship, but can’t tell if I genuinely remember that, or my memory is being unreliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really frustrating. The only thing that stops me getting angry is that we probably wouldn't score if it created a chance from a corner anyway!

We're dominant as always.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Know what you mean. We're playing really well. At home. Lots of the ball. Lots of (shit and Moder taken) set pieces but I'd take 0-0 if offered right now.

We are heading towards that familiar period where the opposition have weathered the storm, and will be confident of pinching one before HT.
It’s often been that way for couple of years. At least with Sanchez in goal it doesn’t feel like an absolute inevitability.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here