Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Disappointing. Predictable. Frustrating.

Our set pieces are generally dire, as usual we miss our one gilt-edged chance. At the moment we look a "soft touch", as my Dad would say.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Heat of the moment reaction

March can **** off and take Moder with him :smile:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you were an opposition manager preparing to play the Albion, would you consider not selecting a keeper and just playing rush goalie?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Why do you always say the game is over half way through a game only to be proved wrong every time have you not learnt anything.
The game is over when the final whistle blows, if we lose then you can post your usual negative crap.

He'll be on to say he means 'game over in context of a win' soon.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Connolly looks like a Sunday league player today, not that he's ever looked any different that I can recall. Whatever we're paying him, it's far too much. Shockingly poor.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Don't know whats going on with moder, he's been absolute pants. Lallana for him, 70 minutes alzate for mwepu and some one else for a.n.other.
Or,
moder to have an absolute blinder second half freeing up others to miss more sitters:shrug:
Go for it I say, bring on Ferguson, let him loose on coady

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
All very predictable. You just know we are going to play some nice stuff, fail to score and then lose a bit of belief and concede. Connelly and trossard might not as well played first half. What a miss Mwepu, Shame as he was good otherwise. Burn looks shaky at the back. Bissouma made a few uncharacteristic errors. We’re still dikking about at the back at times to much.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just so fed up with looking the better side and losing.

I know that these are among the best times ever to be a Brighton supporter but it really IS getting a bit wearing, isn’t it? Such a great start to the season. We dare to dream. Maybe we could have a season of comfort and progress but now it’s all unraveling and we’re edging back into the squeaky bum zone.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
We look like a team that has forgotten how to win.

I don't think we'r really a team who knows HOW to win.

We got lucky early doors and have reverted to form.

It's so ****ing predictable . . . . B&H A is irrelevant these days really, Falmer amateuer Dramatics society bring you Coldplay through silent dance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here