Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

First time I've had to queue for amex bogs during live play - hmmm

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Get Ferguson on, young lad, hungry with nothing to lose. It's not like if he misses a sitter he can be criticised considering our finishing in recent months. A striker in January is an absolute must if we don't want to get dragged into a battle at the bottom.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Someone who got their second Covid jab on the way home from our last league win qualifies for their booster from tomorrow

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
What’s the point in doing crosses when there are only midgets in the middle? I think some of our wingers/fullbacks ask themselves the same question.
We should bring Ferguson on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve not seen worse corners than Dean Cox. Moder shite at them

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am proud of the boys the premier league is a hard place wolves are a great side have to fight for every point we move on and learn from this

Just doing GP after match comments
Oh right. In which case could you tell us all why you left Mac out AGAIN despite making Mwepu look like a pub player AND being able to score the odd goal? Also, why Connolly was on his own all game up top when he'd be dog shit being supported by Mahrez and De Bruyne?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here