[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had we taken our chances we'd have gone in at half time level and the game would have been completely different. It wasn't our best performance but we were still much better than Wolverhampton and certainly didn't deserve defeat.

We absolutely deserved to lose that game

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Only positives for me was Lamptey getting 90 minutes and MacAlister showing some actual desire to get the ball moving fast and forward

Why is when we are outside the box on the wings there is absolutely nobody in the box?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Had we taken our chances we'd have gone in at half time level and the game would have been completely different. It wasn't our best performance but we were still much better than Wolverhampton and certainly didn't deserve defeat.
Think you're in Dreamworld there . Wolves should have won 3-0 and that wouldn't have been an unfair scoreline.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We absolutely deserved to lose that game

On what basis? We bossed the first half until their goal and we bossed the 2nd half but for a very ropey first 5 minutes.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
I make no apology for singing ALBION and trying to lift tge ream especially in those 11mins at the end. Yes probably worst performabce EVER at Amex but only 1 goal down...come on...take a hard look at yourself if you didnt do your bit. Im more annoyed with fans sat in silence than the team.

Spot on:kiss:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
With the injuries/suspension/Covid I expected a loss, would have been happy with a point. It’s frustrating but it’s really not a game to moan about.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Think you're in Dreamworld there . Wolves should have won 3-0 and that wouldn't have been an unfair scoreline.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Even though we missed the clearest chance of the whole game, and another sitter, we should have lost 3-0?

:facepalm:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
On what basis? We bossed the first half until their goal and we bossed the 2nd half but for a very ropey first 5 minutes.

Wolves had 5 shots on target
We had 2

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How long was he on for? How many minutes has he played this season? Is he supposed to come on in the last 15 minutes and change everything?……… just like Lallana did who came on at the same time?

Spot on. Writing off a player after 15 minutes as a sub, in a game where everything was going badly anyway, is a tad ridiculous.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Opinions are fine. However, one made after 15 minutes as a sub in a dispirited side is by definition likely to be less valid than those of the people who are managing the players progress.

You must have your work cut out pointing out to everyone how the coaches know better. Your poor keyboard.

And as for the coaches. Richards is behind, Alzate, and Macallister who are also behind Bissouma, Lalanna, Gross, Moder and Mwepu in central midfield so not sure if they really think he is a PL player. Bar Bissouma, none of them set the world alight. Young, technically good but not much use to us when we've got players with the same bloody attributes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Give up the wind ups on the football front please, we were mullered in the second half

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
How long was he on for? How many minutes has he played this season? Is he supposed to come on in the last 15 minutes and change everything?……… just like Lallana did who came on at the same time?

Lalanna will have a somewhat better career than Richards don't you think. He's won the PL. Richards attributes mean he will end up in the championship/L1. Nice player but can't help us.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Once again, it was not our worst performance ever. Off the top of my head I remember Duffy and Dunk getting absolutely rinsed by Scott Hogan, against Brentford in the Championship. I think we lost that 0-3 and our best chance was a half-hearted penalty shout, when Elvis Manu dived in the 73rd minute.

So yes, I agree we were shithouse tonight but it wasn't the "worst performance EVER at the Amex".
ok one of worst. Im hurting. Really hurting. Whens the next win coming?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You must have your work cut out pointing out to everyone how the coaches know better. Your poor keyboard.

And as for the coaches. Richards is behind, Alzate, and Macallister who are also behind Bissouma, Lalanna, Gross, Moder and Mwepu in central midfield so not sure if they really think he is a PL player. Bar Bissouma, none of them set the world alight. Young, technically good but not much use to us when we've got players with the same bloody attributes.

I didn't say (and I don't think) I know any better - but anyone who analyses and dismisses as not good enough a player's potential on the basis of 15 minutes in a lost cause is a bit of a knob. That's all.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Disgusting result and limp performance. Cost me £78 by not scoring.

Things could get a whole lot worse but Omicron will put a stop to that.

Fùck off football and Covid. I'm so pìssed off with things right now.

The only heroes were the fans that braved adversity. Fair play on a wretched and depressing day. :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That was f4cking shocking

Why is zequiri fecking about in Europe when we have no strikers…….

Really dreadful night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports