Brighton v Charlton :) highlights

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Brilliant, been waiting for those!

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
Am I missing something, I cringe when I see Calderon go in, all that debate on NSC and this confirmed what I saw on the night.............a truly awful tackle!

Roll on tomorrow!

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
agree with Gus .....it was a overzealous and a hard tackle but only one foot made contact with the ball. It looked worse than is was though and dont blame the ref for the red. We were lucky the ref couldnt see who gave the penalty or we would have been down to 9 ............

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Am I missing something, I cringe when I see Calderon go in, all that debate on NSC and this confirmed what I saw on the night.............a truly awful tackle!

Roll on tomorrow!

Hmm, watched it a couple of times, and yes Calde's tackle wasn't great... but then again neither was Racon's.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
And Bridcutt deserves a 'right place right time' medal for that goal line clearance ........mystic meg could not have done better .....

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
agree with Gus .....it was a overzealous and a hard tackle but only one foot made contact with the ball. It looked worse than is was though and dont blame the ref for the red. We were lucky the ref couldnt see who gave the penalty or we would have been down to 9 ............

8 with Bridcutt's challenge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here