Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
A tough game for you lot tonight , don't underestimate Bristol they are a different animal at home .

We are strong at the moment but will not underestimate Brizzle. As I said before they've recorded some good results this year. Your gonna be no mugs if you beat Watford 2-0. And you lot only shaded them 2-1 at Selhurst

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Seagulls Player be on in about an hours time ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Will Seagulls Player be on in about an hours time ?

they are a law unto themselves that lot
suppose it depends on whether the commentators bother to switch it over
hope Warren Aspinal is the co-commentator tonight Jonny Burne sends me to sleep

BUGGER ME ITS ALREADY ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Really ? Didn't realise I couldn't post on non palace related topics .
From another thread earlier today ,
Originally Posted by Bozza
"We are already being a lot tougher on Palace fans that disrupt otherwise Albion-centric discussion.

However, what doesn't help are Albion fans then responding with abuse because often before a moderator has the chance to act, the thread has long been ruined.

The simple mantra is: Report it and then leave it.

This allows moderators to warn/ban the disrupter and the thread to continue constructively."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Got to waste an hour now.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
From another thread earlier today ,
Originally Posted by Bozza
"We are already being a lot tougher on Palace fans that disrupt otherwise Albion-centric discussion.

However, what doesn't help are Albion fans then responding with abuse because often before a moderator has the chance to act, the thread has long been ruined.

The simple mantra is: Report it and then leave it.

This allows moderators to warn/ban the disrupter and the thread to continue constructively."
I don't think I disrupted the thread grimbo ? If you think I have report it to a mod and let them warn me , don't resort to abuse eh !

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So? Do we play better when there's no game up north?

I think you misunderstood (or I'm misunderstanding some irony here). Man Utd are playing Real Madrid, and it's all that the sports news world seems to be talking about. By saying there is no game in manchester, NE is suggesting nothing is more important than this game.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Bristol City setting up more defensively than usual. Shows how much teams in this division respect us now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC v #BCFC: Kuszczak, Bruno, Upson, El-Abd, Calderon; Bridcutt, Hammond, David; Orlandi, Mackail-Smith, Buckley.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
@OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC v #BCFC: Kuszczak, Bruno, Upson, El-Abd, Calderon; Bridcutt, Hammond, David; Orlandi, Mackail-Smith, Buckley.

Where is the big man??

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v #BCFC: Ankergren, Greer, Dicker, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, Ulloa, Barker.

Mind games from Gus with Spanish Len on the bench.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Ulloa is on the bench. I guess he's knackered after Saturday and wouldn't be able to last the 90 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here