Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bumping into palace in unusual places

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
I'm live in MK and am a member of the MK Seagulls. We number around 30 and most years we have a party. This year we invited a few extra neighbours and one turned out to be a Palace fan, brave lad to come but to be honest a nice guy.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Outside the Rose and Crown in Nottage Village, Porthcawl, South Wales.

Not so surprising really as we were playing Bristol City in the play-offs in Cardiff the next day, and they just had played West Ham.

My son hissed "Seagulls" at him, he hissed " Eagles" back, but no harm was done.

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
Driving the mini bus to Hereford 1n 97 true to form he got lost and it broke down on the way back !

Fair to say he got a fair bit of stick, Nice enough bloke though!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
went to the retiro park in Madrid to have a kick around with a few people I'd just met in a new job. A few others came and one pulled on his Palace shirt.

He was so SHIT at football. I'm not just saying that. Embarrassingly bad.

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
kraken ride at seaworld, don't know whether the Nigel was kacking it cause of the ride or when he saw us turn up, but he went very white and made his exit

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I saw a twentysomething male wearing a Palace shirt at Oxford Street in Sydney. That's the gay district of the city.

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
The first ever wickerman festival in Dunfries watching SLF, some idiots throwing mud around this guy tells one of them to piss off, it starts getting a bit nasty so I step in to help/calm things down and I notice he's wearing a palace t-shirt, he says thanks for helping and I tell I'm "Brighton" but he still buys me a drink and we still swap emails everynow and again.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Walking along 5th Avenue in New York I saw a palarse rag walking towards me.

As we passed I hissed 'scum' and he looked most upset! :lolol:

Seagulljohn

Jul 21, 2011
I've played darts for years and just joined the committee.

Went to my first meeting on Monday knowing half the others were palarse and the other half Pompey !

So I turn up in my classic 83 cup final shirt, with my Albion jacket on !

Didn't go down too well !

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Walking along 5th Avenue in New York I saw a palarse rag walking towards me.

As we passed I hissed 'scum' and he looked most upset! :lolol:

Probably the same one that I saw in Macys a couple of years ago - same reaction to the rag too !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here