Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley match

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks for that . I assumed it was based on the 'coloured' over image of the seating plan that has been put up, my seat is available still on exchange but in one of the areas 'blacked' out. Is there a place which actually indicates when exchange is open..

Not convinced all exchange tickets get listed at once.........seem to get released in dribs and drabs ? Maybe based on ticket price :shrug:

Trotty

Feb 22, 2012
Just checked and that's on the Haywards Heath to Lewes line as well

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just listed a pair in the north end of the WSU for the Villa game if anyone is after two seats together.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
[SUP]c[/SUP]
Thanks for that . I assumed it was based on the 'coloured' over image of the seating plan that has been put up, my seat is available still on exchange but in one of the areas 'blacked' out. Is there a place which actually indicates when exchange is open..

They usually announce the exchange opening on the club social media channels and the news section of the website.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Looking forward to it. First game at AMEX for us two for ages. What's the best transport/parking option now if coming from West Country ? Is it Mill Road P&R ? Is that quicker to get out that parking with rellies in Hove and doing train to Hove Station ? We get to games so rarely that we won't be wanting to leave in the 89th minute (and miss the Maupay equalliser).

Mill Road P&R is prob your best bet esp if coming from west. Best to get there at least 2 hours before ko.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If exchange been open would taken friends ticket. Now going to Non League match instead and very much looking forward to.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Funny fixture. In the Championship it was often the Junior Seagulls game, considered of little interest when the fixtures were announced. So I'd get an adult and child ticket for a total of £15. This meant my daughter's saw this fixture several times and sometimes the only game of the season. It was always a sales mistake as it always turned out to be a massive top of the table clash. When we reached the Premier the Junior Seagulls offer was reduced at first to a £5 off coupon to a discounted stadium tour, proper stingie. I then had to pay for their membership just to join the end of the queue for tickets. Whilst my daughter's have barely seen a dozen games at the Amex, this will be the 4th time they've watched us play Burnley. The glamour of the premier League!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Why would you need the Exchange open to take a friend’s ticket ?

Because it's cheaper than paying £20 to make the ticket shareable plus the £25 to join Albion+ ?

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I put a single ticket on the ticket exchange, last week (WSL) , for Villa and much to my surprise, sold within a day. This is the first time this season that I’ve managed to sell it, it should be a good turnout for Villa.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Because it's cheaper than paying £20 to make the ticket shareable plus the £25 to join Albion+ ?

Its currently £15 to join Albion + for the rest of the season.
PS: not sure why people regularly come on threads about getting tickets to the Albion to just make the point they're not going to the Albion and you'd be better off going somewhere else but there you go..

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
3pm Saturday home kick offs. Like London buses. Wait nearly half a season for one, and two come along at once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here