Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley match

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Doubt it - membership is now around half price for the rest of the season

[MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] advises now £15 to join Albion+ this season, £20 to share ticket.

My Ticket on exchange would be £30 for Burnley.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Burnley only ever take about 1 block don't they or are they bringing more this time?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
[MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] advises now £15 to join Albion+ this season, £20 to share ticket.

My Ticket on exchange would be £30 for Burnley.

The OP's friend might have been one of the thousands of people who had already signed up to the sharing scheme or they might have already been a A+ member.
Horses for courses.
Anyway doesn't matter for me and i'm pretty certain for you ...as we're both going. Makes a welcome change from threads from people explaining why they're not. !

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Work commitments mean I've had to list our 2 seats in the WSU, just in case anyone is looking for a pair together with a good view.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Work commitments mean I've had to list our 2 seats in the WSU, just in case anyone is looking for a pair together with a good view.
The exchange won't be opening for this one - too many seats still available in the South Stand.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The exchange won't be opening for this one - too many seats still available in the South Stand.

Yep. I'm sure you're right - it's a nigh on useless system in my experience as inferior seats stop good ones being made available. But may as well list them just in case.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Just listed my WSU ST, a treat after 10 years at the Amex my first 1901 experience this Saturday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wife and daughters tickets in the North just listed.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Yep. I'm sure you're right - it's a nigh on useless system in my experience as inferior seats stop good ones being made available. But may as well list them just in case.
Seats are selling slowly but steadily. Might actually just get to Exchange tomorrow pm - but more likely then that Barber will discover a few more hard to shift seats in S and SE.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The extra block in the South Stand only recently went on sale as Burnley must have returned most of their tickets.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have thought about doing this. Let us know your thoughts on the experience

I will do it was a nice gift from one of out little groovy gang of 7 who sit together as it came from one of their suppliers.

Just as well as a lift and had a hernia op this morning so I won't actually eat or consume any alcohol Saturday.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
This could be lowest PL away support at Amex. I know there are train problems this weekend

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
How will segregation work in the south stand , they can’t close off the concourse in sections there or can they ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here