Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
So many of away games have been like that first half.

Totally bossed it and deserve to be ahead but a combination of not being ruthless and conceding one against the run of play....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dunk went from guaranteed England start to Mings understudy in one move.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
That shows why it’s so important to get a second when you are on top. McAllister had a great chance and hit it straight at Pope. Still fancy us though. Like the width from the wingbacks.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Good performance so far but not for the first time this season we’ve been punished for not getting the 2nd goal our play deserves.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
So, what are the odds on Watford sacking their manager at half time and appointing a stand-in for the rest of the season?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I jinxed Dunk!

What a wierd goal to concede, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him make that type of misjudgement before?!

Wood has his number. Scored against him for Leeds in the promotion season, again by stealing a yard on him, that time to get a header..

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
That shows why it’s so important to get a second when you are on top. McAllister had a great chance and hit it straight at Pope. Still fancy us though. Like the width from the wingbacks.

Mac Allister should really have scored that, very straight forward chance. It was like he just didn’t believe in himself, didn’t know what to do with the ball.

He’s clearly got the talent, just needs a shot of confidence.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
biss02cbbfcf0c42f6ffcf.gif

biss01.gif

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Imagine having to watch them every week. Feel sorry for Burnley fans.

I'm not sure Brighton are good enough to display that kind of arrogance? I know the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City believe that their extra money and success gives them the right to feel superior, but you only have the money.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lovely performance - really moving it well and mixing it up. Woods goal was very good tbf.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008

Yeah McAllister has to do better with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here