Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

buymobiles.net

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone had any dealings with these? How was it?

They're the ones that sponsor Derby. I think they've recently change the cashback they pay from 'redemption' to 'automatic' so you get the cashback paid after 90 days of your phone deal... Also they now send the PS3's out within 3 days - thats the reason i wanna do this - a crap phone i wont use but a free ps3 and only £4 a month more than i pay at mo - one deal may even work out the same as i pay now but with 100 less mins - too good to be true or have people received cashback and PS3s from these guys?

Thanks NSC :moo:

wembley83

Mar 15, 2009
brighton
Ive used this company for three years now, i was worried about the cashback but it was there in my bank account after 90 days as
stated.I will definately be upgrading with them again next year. Cheers.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not used them but have used a similar company affordablemobiles.com would recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheers guys - i'm basically gonna get an actual FREE PS3 via the deal i've found - happy days :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not used them but have used a similar company affordablemobiles.com would recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Jim - Think i've just found an even better deal on this site. Any idea how long the free gift takes to come and also as it's cashback by redemption is it simple to claim etc (assuming you did these 2 deals!)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Cheers Jim - Think i've just found an even better deal on this site. Any idea how long the free gift takes to come and also as it's cashback by redemption is it simple to claim etc (assuming you did these 2 deals!)

I got a 32" TV from them. I had to make two payments to my contract so it was around 3 months before I got the gift. (the timeframes for gifts were stated at the time of order)

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Have used them twice. Once to get a free wii and once to get a free ps3. Both have come within 3 days and very good customer service.

I can send a referral code if you pm me your email address.

Sent from my U8220/Pulse using Tapatalk

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Got a Fre WII, 42" t.v and 50" t.v.The only thing that has changed I Have to have 2 year deal instead of 18 months.Brilliant, just waiting for 3 d tv now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here