Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can Boy Scouts Please Stop Trying To Organise Us Into Ultras/Choirs/Travel Clubs

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just one thing to say to the whole lot of you:

Where were you when we were shit? ???

(sorry, but needed saying, its getting pathetic now)

Can old gits stop using the phrase "Boy Scouts" - they haven't been called that for over 50 years. Get into the modern world :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Talking of Boy Scouts I believe Lord Baden Powell wrote a somewhat unfortunately titled book called "Scouting For Boys" :lolol::lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
our firm met up a few weeks ago to plan the attack on Dagenham..........didn't get past discussing the best place to park, who would be taking sausage rolls and what time we'd be back for Boxing day tea

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Think there is room for all perhaps us late 40s lot should re-form our original firms or even amalgamate into one "Super Firm" where we can have tea parties and discuss the real burning issues that are now important like prostrate cancer or redundancy.

Anyone up for it ?
i would be beachy,
but im (very) early 50's :down:

can i still join?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I've always thought of Ultras less as the creators of witty or threatening chants, and more as the sort of people who are happy to bring an atmosphere with them(eg. flags, flares and the like) and keep on singing, regardless of what is happening on the pitch. Sadly Brighton has none of these. sorts of fans - and whilst it is definetely good to see more people being enthusiastic about creating some noise, a few people singing about Gus Poyet wearing a magic hat is really shit. And the less said about the embarrassment that is our 'singing' block the better

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Think there is room for all perhaps us late 40s lot should re-form our original firms or even amalgamate into one "Super Firm" where we can have tea parties and discuss the real burning issues that are now important like prostrate cancer or redundancy.

Anyone up for it ?

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Young and old alike lets get behind the Ultras and stop being such miserable, traditionalist bastards. Frankly if it ain't Italian we don't bloody well want it at Falmer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here