Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid (Saturday, 20:00)

Who do you think will win?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Useless Dortmund, should’ve taken their chances, they’ve blown this final. Sick of Real Madrid. Horrible club.
You have to admire Madrid. An absolute Champions League machine. Even more admirable is that they have actually changed strategy from Galacticos to young talent and still sweep all away. To play 18 finals and win 15 is actually insane.

Last edited:

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Not a classic in the end, 2-0 Madrid. Look forward to the EUROs now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thought Bellingham was rubbish tonight. Hopefully not a sign of things to come for England.
Rio Ferdinand said he hasn’t really played well in any of the CL games.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
These top teams never panic 2-0 down and they keep going playing the same way just knowing chances will come and they have the quality to take them.
Lesser teams may have good spells although as we know we start flapping miss place easy passes, miss the net from a yard out, defenders get sloppy on the ball.
Quality players win these games tactics only go so far.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I’m in a bar in Bruges watching the final. It’s absolutely rammed with Dortmund fans - amazing atmosphere.

Rather heartening is that all the fans we’ve spoken to ( and a load of Dutch fans who don’t like the Germans) all know the name Brighton and Hove Albion.
We’ve come a long way!
The boon of the night was a Chelsea fan who spilt the smallest tiniest amount of my pint but insisted in buying me another pint.
I resisted, but relented 😂

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
So the FA insist that the biggest police operation will be enforced because of the Euro 2020 final disgrace and that another late kick-off on a weekend day might result in more potential trouble.

Absolutely embarrassing then that a pitch invader approached Vinicius Junior for a selfie - luckily no knife and another one took over a minute to be rugby tackled to the ground with a third allegedly a pro-Russian war supporter wearing a cryptic T-shirt.

We can't hold big matches in this country. I hope UEFA take action after security f**k-ups once again. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here