Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League Final

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have an old friend who’s a City fan, and I’m in France, and they don’t like Italians.

I can’t understand why Grealish starts & Foden is benched but I know nothing anyway.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just be glad when all the West Ham and Man City love ins have finished. I don’t remember the coverage being this OTT for other finals involving English teams

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just be glad when all the West Ham and Man City love ins have finished. I don’t remember the coverage being this OTT for other finals involving English teams
Well West Ham are media darlings, and they’ve basically decided the City result in advance so they see it as a victory lap.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Eternal thanks to West Ham. I really enjoyed watching an English side win in Europe the other day. I'll watch the Citeh game on catch up, but only if they lose. What's the greatest achievement, keeping a team like Bournemouth in the premier league, or Citeh winning a plethora of trophies ? Is Guardiola a great manager ? With the resources at his disposal, he should be winning the treble very year !

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Has anyone found the live feed that works. Mine stopped after the Superbowl gig

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
The sooner Man City win the champions league- the sooner Pep
can retire and then City can join Chelsea in the spend a billion win nothing gang!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The sooner Man City win the champions league- the sooner Pep
can retire and then City can join Chelsea in the spend a billion win nothing gang!
With De Zerbi at the helm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here