Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League Final

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Grealish gets the ball on the left, plays it back to Philips, and wanders up field out of shot where we can't see him.
The ball goes over to the far side (right flank), and might be hit long diagonally back to Grealish. Is he onside? Is he being marked? Who knows? Who cares?
View attachment 162129
Would that be Philips disguised as Ake?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The best part of City so far is their defence, even though they've made mistakes and are lucky that Inter are not all that going forward. Still, not that impressive so far from the PL champions. Inter have miraculously managed to scrape 3rd place in the Serie A after the teams below them have basically self-sabotaged, they're not world beaters. Come on light blue machines, don't shit yourselves.
Inter got 3rd because they don't cheat anything like as regularly as your shameful bunch of cheating tossers.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Grealish has got to do a lot more. His contribution is more about winning free kicks and I'm not even certain he can go past a man without falling over.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Would that be Philips disguised as Ake?
Yes.
I wish he wouldn't do that.

Well done on spotting the deliberate mistake. Just checking that you were paying attention :blush:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Teams cheat more than Inter :oops:

It's like watching Villa on steroids.
Juventus do. They like to fix matches.

As utterly dull as this match is, if it was City v Juventus, City would probably be four up by now as the Juventus board and players would have taken bungs.

Juventus = corrupt twats. As bad as Real Madrid and their govt level cheating imo.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Quite brilliant display from Inter so far. I wasn't expecting it. The ref has been brilliant too.
The fact that Dias has been the best player on the pitch says as much about how City are playing.
The longer it remains goalless, the better it is for Inter. I still think Abu Dhabi will win it tough.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think Manchester City will win this comfortably or nick a goal, either that or Inter will sneak it - or win easily. It might go to penalties in which case it’s a lottery and I could see either side winning it.
This second half could be decisive, or it might not be

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Juventus do. They like to fix matches.

As utterly dull as this match is, if it was City v Juventus, City would probably be four up by now as the Juventus board and players would have taken bungs.

Juventus = corrupt twats. As bad as Real Madrid and their govt level cheating imo.
Fair point, Juventus do take things to another level.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Something needs to be done about the constant diving and feigning injury.
I think there must be training drills on falling over and "winning" free kicks.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
At the time of writing Ipswich Town have still won more European trophies in my lifetime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here