Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I want Potter to succeed but feel I'm disliking him more and more each game. Completely out of his depth.

Wednesday night's backfired on him. No shots on or off target today.

This is where we come back to some points I made last season. Namely, you can blame the manager, tactics, selection, formation all you want, but ultimately it comes down to the quality of the players.

I wouldn't blame Potter as we've done no worse than any other game we've played away to a top 6 side. :shrug:

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
20 shots on goal v 0 shots on goal

What an utter disgrace our team are. Totally ineffective & dire.
We are really poor & yes I am watching the match

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I want Potter to succeed but feel I'm disliking him more and more each game. Completely out of his depth.

Jesus wept, we are away to Chelsea and only losing because of an individual mistake that led to a pen.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
That was a really poor goal to concede. Don't mind playing it out but we've looked quite lax at times then this happens. So poor. We can get a point though! Believe. They'll panic a bit IF it stays at 1. Murray comes on...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Defend like we do. You go down. Simple as that. I've never seen such embarrassing school boy defending. Every game we ride our luck at the back.

LOOK AT OUR DEFENDING!!!!

When will you lot wake up ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Stevens, you plonker!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here