Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This is where we come back to some points I made last season. Namely, you can blame the manager, tactics, selection, formation all you want, but ultimately it comes down to the quality of the players.

I wouldn't blame Potter as we've done no worse than any other game we've played away to a top 6 side. :shrug:

I think something’s amiss with recruitment since we’ve been in the PL. Outclassed in countless matches under two entirely different coaching styles. I feel sorry for TB and Potter.

Who’ve stepped up to consistently produce in their role, when fit? Gross, Ryan, Bernardo.

Where’s the exceptional pace allied with guile in midfield or up front? Trossard, Maupay possibly.

Fullbacks - which ones can shut out a winger? Bernardo? March.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Another self inflicted goal. Dunk with an obvious cross field ball that gave them half the pitch to counter when intercepted. So frustrating as we had got right back into it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
luck my arse....all the time we give the ball away continuously we will get **** all from teams like chelsea........it's like we think were playing chesterfield or something ....poor performance in my book I'm afraid.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Now 3-0, apparently...

c85f3c5d0ff265037741082bc1d10c03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Bugger. Really frustrating day.

Some realy poor overall individual performances today, Burn and Stephens especially. And to be relying on Bong in premier league games now is never going to end well, he looks so out of his depth.

And then two stupid one off mistakes that have led to the goals from Webster and Dunk who have otherwise played well.

Annoying game, the most disappointing under Potter so far.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Bugger. Really frustrating day.

Some realy poor overall individual performances today, Burn and Stephens especially. And to be relying on Bong in premier league games now is never going to end well, he looks so out of his depth.

And then two stupid one off mistakes that have led to the goals from Webster and Dunk who have otherwise played well.

Annoying game, the most disappointing under Potter so far.

And Mooy unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here