Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Worse performance under potter waiting excuse too many injuries blah blah blah
Well how about having a 25 man squad for a start and not selling if including hemed three strikers after window shuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It's not a surprise really. It's not dour and miserable like last year, but the end result is the same.

Of course, we're not expecting to get anything out of it today.

It's not dour and miserable but it's very worrying that we could have conceded about 10 today with some comical pissing around at the back.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You’ll be the easy target punchbag. As the fans so excited this morning about a famous result for the Albion today :lolol::lolol:, simply can’t admit we’ve been outclassed again.

i would have thought the vast majority of people expected to get outclassed today. it's chelsea

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You’ll be the easy target punchbag. As the fans so excited this morning about a famous result for the Albion today :lolol::lolol:, simply can’t admit we’ve been outclassed again.

Who's saying we haven't been outclassed tonight? Chelsea the better team all over the pitch. That coupled with countless errors by us means there was only ever going to be one result.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Extremely frustrating performance.

We've been our own worst enemy. I hate to say it but we do look a bit lightweight upfront. One goal in the last 5 games.

Come January, MAYBE we will actually sign a goalscorer at top level.

If not, could be really hard to stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here