Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
4-5 players away from having a team playing this way. We won’t get more than 15 points with these players in this system. Maybe not even 15 goals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
With Chelsea's reliance on kids we will never have a better chance of of winning at the bridge. There are shades of the Hyppia years today which is very concerning.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Out of sorts today, we're missing players and with illness in the camp perhaps this was a predictable result, especially away at Chelsea who have a decent team. We're still work in progress and with a few more players back hopefully results will pick up.

Disappointing to lose as always but maybe next week will be better,

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
4-5 players away from having a team playing this way. We won’t get more than 15 points with these players in this system. Maybe not even 15 goals!

15 shots on target?

Let's not be too harsh on the players for today's performance. Almost all of them are coming back from their midweek injuries.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
i would have thought the vast majority of people expected to get outclassed today. it's chelsea

Its not the chelsea of old though ffs. They hadnt won at home or recorded a clean sheet before today. I'm not saying we should be beating them of course, but we've been piss-poor today, really piss poor.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You’ll be the easy target punchbag. As the fans so excited this morning about a famous result for the Albion today :lolol::lolol:, simply can’t admit we’ve been outclassed again.

Yes I will, if it's deserved.
But I won't be gloating and laughing about it though.
You are sticking up for someone who delights in The Albion losing.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
It's not a surprise really. It's not dour and miserable like last year, but the end result is the same.

Of course, we're not expecting to get anything out of it today.

This 100%

Only top six teams would expect to get anything away at Chelsea, I think many on here need a reality check. I'm actually enjoying this season and change of style. Yes, it hasn't got us as many points as I would have liked or we have deserved but it's a shite site better to watch every week compared to last season.

Let us not forget we are also without March, Propper, Trossard, José, Duffy, Bernardo.

Only disappointment for me is that I think the recruitment team have really ****ed up over the summer in not investing in another striker, especially if loaning out Andone and Locadia was an option.

D

Deleted member 2719

15 points........are you on the beer???

boik

Definitely our most disappointing game so far. Squad looks a bit thin to cover for injuries etc. Plus side is Conolly and Alzate getting valuable game time which will be useful.

Probably going to lose to spurs too. I was expecting a slow start this season with everything changing. I think we'll be OK with people back and playing lesser teams judging by the way we played against NU etc.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Sadly relegation form after the Watford opener

I want Potter to succeed by the squad looks thins, not helped by the two loan moves after the PL deadline Both Locadia and Andone did well at Watford

Mind you Hughton had arguably a worse hand transfer wise.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What a load of old bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here