Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
There was obviously going to be a bit of a transition period, but I did not expect to see something as shambolic as this. Not even the scoreline necessarily, the tactical naivety, shocking individual performances, no caution used away against a side with a good attack despite the fact two teams that will be in a relegation scrap have given us bother at home owing to our defensive tactics.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Fcuking baised commentators on Sky 2 - every time the ball goes near the net for Chelsea - we get “and it goes in” and then “but this time he missed” ☹️

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A lot are questioning it too which I think is fair enough. I don't see any issue in questioning ability to adapt to try and stop us from continually being cut open.
It's happened to other sides before, yes, but I'm not sure I've ever seem a manager not try and plug the issue.
Chelsea are on song going forward yes, Fab needs to work out a way to stop it.
Fab is clearly not good enough at this level. Admit we made an error and move on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ref has just given Chelsea the ball for no reason. It's ridiculous.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Fab is clearly not good enough at this level. Admit we made an error and move on.
Ridiculously early to make that sort of judgement. Ferguson was rubbish in his first season at Old Trafford.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
“Cole could have had seven.”

Thank god he’s English.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
maybe nostalgia bias but i don’t remember there ever being such a bad defensive performance under RDZ
This is by far the worst defensive performance since a couple of tonkings in our first premier league season.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0560.jpeg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ref has given a foul against Mitoma!

Have they changed refs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here