misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Such a cool picture
A1u9aGzCQAIu2oz.jpg:large

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I was hoping for an early night tonight - now I want to see it on a big tv I will have to stay up for the FLS at 11.30 - I bet it is one of the last ones shown too!!!!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Picture the scene: We lost at Burnley today and he scored those two for Norwich. I shudder.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
That was stunning,

As were:

Gerry Ryan's 1979 goal v Man City (h)
Jimmy Case in the SF
Stuart Munday's at Filbert Street (amazing from behind the goal)

I also enjoyed Caldy's v Bristol C last season.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
The Jimmy Case semi final goal is the best ever Albion goal based on technique and importance - imho - but the cms goal from today was very special and should win goal of the season except he doesn't play for a top 6 premiership team.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
How about Gotsmanov taking it past about 5 players before sticking it in the net after none of them got near him? Gotsmanov is the best player I have ever seen at Brighton, and by a country mile.
He was great wasn't he. The best though surely has to be BZ's, the one that he volleyed in after the ball dropped over his shoulder from height?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
f***ing hell!

I would say that's ACTUALLY better than Rooney's. CMS was running away from the goal and STILL managed to overhead kick it into the bottom corner - how is that even possible??

Definitely better than Rooney's because if you watch the replays closely you'll see his went in off his shin. Wasn't a clean strike - got lucky.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
f***ing hell!

I would say that's ACTUALLY better than Rooney's. CMS was running away from the goal and STILL managed to overhead kick it into the bottom corner - how is that even possible??

Under pressure too, unlike Rooney's lauded
strike with space and closer in

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Undoubtedly one of the best goals I have ever seen at any level and in any country. Well done Craig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here