Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Gus, Bring Murray home

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Please no!

If CMS goes and we bring Murray in I for one will be pissed off! CMS is much better than Murray, anyone who believe Murray is better are clearly stupid.

Murray did not set league 1 alight unlike CMS, and failed to impress in the championship.

Whilst CMS did not live up to the expectations of many last year, he still done better than GM. He found his level, league 1. Failing to get into the Palace team says it all

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
You do realise this twit is injured yeah?6 weeks.Hoskins scored 20 as did Barnes that season.You murray fans really are an embarrassment of late,would be a massive backwards step for the club.

No fucker is interested in signing murray,his career is fading fast.

That's 2 today. Only one more anti-Murray post then to reach your daily quota.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Frankly, we need at least two strikers if we get rid of CMS. Providing we get a quality striker as first choice, I would be happy for Murray to come back as a back-up striker. Gus would only play one striker anyway.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
As long as we get a much better 1st choice than Murray then it would be good to get him back. Not as the 1st choice up front though..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
As long as we get a much better 1st choice than Murray then it would be good to get him back. Not as the 1st choice up front though..
Hoskins,barnes and cms are miles ahead of murray,these three have much more potential or are far superior.Even toby would be better than murray.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
What like all the halfwits who keep banging on about him day after day,gus got shot of him for a reason and the right reason.

Any other of Gus's decisions you agree with?
considering you have been slagging off his style of football for about a year.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Hoskins,barnes and cms are miles ahead of murray,these three have much more potential or are far superior.Even toby would be better than murray.

I agree on Barnes, but Hoskins still needs to show us what he can do, and CMS is nowhere near as good as Murray. Toby may be soon, but certainly not now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Absolutely 100% conclusive proof that you didn't watch a game in the 2010-2011 season.
O really,so you saying that the gulf is the same between league 1 and the top 6 of the championship?
You do realise we are not at withdean no more and we plan to get to the prem yeah?

You are comparing Murray to top championship strikers by saying what you say,murray is worth about 250/300k at this moment in time,he's past it and put everything into his one and only good season,yeah one good season in his career.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I agree on Barnes, but Hoskins still needs to show us what he can do, and CMS is nowhere near as good as Murray. Toby may be soon, but certainly not now.

Rubbish. CMS has out scored Murray for the last 2 seasons. Your problem is, you watched Murray at League 1 level, and CMS at Championship level. There is a huge difference as we found out. What has Murray done in the Championship?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You on drugs? Murray is better than a man who scored 35 goals in league 1 and many more in previous seasons,christ it gets funnier and funnier.Hoskins is young and has potential like barnes,so both are far better prospects.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
O really,so you saying that the gulf is the same between league 1 and the top 6 of the championship?
You do realise we are not at withdean no more and we plan to get to the prem yeah?

You are comparing Murray to top championship strikers by saying what you say,murray is worth about 250/300k at this moment in time,he's past it and put everything into his one and only good season,yeah one good season in his career.

This post sounds like you are drunk.

So I'll leave the discussion there.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Rubbish. CMS has out scored Murray for the last 2 seasons. Your problem is, you watched Murray at League 1 level, and CMS at Championship level. There is a huge difference as we found out. What has Murray done in the Championship?

I watched CMS for Posh at League 1 level, ran around a lot, did not score. Ring any bells? Murray did well against us last year - CMS could not.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
You on drugs? Murray is better than a man who scored 35 goals in league 1 and many more in previous seasons,christ it gets funnier and funnier.Hoskins is young and has potential like barnes,so both are far better prospects.

I know who I would have in my team, and it is not CMS. Murray has quality, and hopefully, IF he comes back, he will appreciate us now he has seen how shit it is at Scumhurst.

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
Disagree. First couple of seasons he struggled living away from his home area and with a niggly injury, all of which compounds the issue further of unhappiness (not to mention homelife/girlfriens saga). His last season we started to see his true potential and I'm sure you were just as gutted when he left as many others were.He was clearly happy and has settled in the area - that should tell you something.

Murray might fit in the new look team as he still lives in Brighton think it would be a no Brain-er for him considering the way Palarse have started the season as long as he came back for free then I would tend to agree with army ali but lets see what happens with CMS & Norwich City ? perhaps we could take Elliott Bennett back in a part ex ;o)

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
Glenn murray would be a step backwards not forwards

CMS is 10000000 times better than Murray

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here