Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Excuse me?

I've caused no offence to anybody or anything of the sort, I'm allowed to say my opinion just like everybody else but a few of you on here just like to always pin it on me, there's 5/6 of you on here that always love to make snipes at me what so ever, it's not regarded as 'bant' , it's just rude and comes across as bullying IMO.

the only response i have is this...

i joined in april 2007 and have 1,800 posts.
you joined in jan 2011 and have 2,600 posts.

do you really think your points of view are that interesting? i'm not going to claim to have read all 2,600 posts but i haven't seen you add anything worthwhile to any discussion.

and, before anyone else says it, i am well aware of what i have 'contributed' to nsc with my 1,800 shitposts.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
this thread would be so much better if ees complicated, no? had made only one post and OSRGull hadn't made any.

the point about threads being better if OSRGull doesn't post in them is always true regardless of thread or subject.

Oh so it wasn't just me who thinks that :lolol:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Was that tweet definitely referring to Crofts?

I was under the impression it was Trotter, along with the subtle hints given in this thread:

Too hot?

Agreed that the discussion centred on Trotter - but Bozza specifically said today, if it was anyone signing today he thought it'd be Crofts. I'm trying to put the pieces together.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Excuse me?

I've caused no offence to anybody or anything of the sort, I'm allowed to say my opinion just like everybody else but a few of you on here just like to always pin it on me, there's 5/6 of you on here that always love to make snipes at me what so ever, it's not regarded as 'bant' , it's just rude and comes across as bullying IMO.

Get the teacher

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thats who it is.

Fairplay (Crofts) . And well done to Johnny Cantor for being first to reveal this one (after some bullshitting from [MENTION=112]DannyBhoy[/MENTION] :) )

sjn

May 8, 2012
ESU - C
WALES striker SAM VOKES, 22, has signed for Burnley from Wolves for £500,000.

He was on loan at the Clarets for two months last season.
not him then!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Fairplay. And well done to Johnny Cantor for being first to reveal this one (after some bullshitting from [MENTION=112]DannyBhoy[/MENTION] :) )

No sauce has asked you not to name him.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

do you really think your points of view are that interesting? i'm not going to claim to have read all 2,600 posts but i haven't seen you add anything worthwhile to any discussion.

and, before anyone else says it, i am well aware of what i have 'contributed' to nsc with my 1,800 shitposts.

What so that makes you more superior because of the date you joined this forum?

I don't come on here to make 'interesting' posts, I voice my opinion.

But 5/6 people all moaning at me every single day about the most pathetic things are really starting to do my head in now, we're all Brighton fans so why the hell do you lot feel the need to join up and make snipes at another fellow Brighton fan? Just because we all have different opinions it doesn't mean you all have to target a certain poster because of the way they come across.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Is it only me that will not be over excited if this is Crofts?

Prob only you, I take it you feel this way because he has been here before?..If you overlook this fact and actually look at the player and his last two seasons, especially Norwich's championship year and you should be very excited.....oh and it is Crofts.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles

You sell yourself short, your contributions to the Hiney Art thread are legend.

Now, where's the brown-nose smiley?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Agreed that the discussion centred on Trotter - but Bozza specifically said today, if it was anyone signing today he thought it'd be Crofts. I'm trying to put the pieces together.

What if Bozza is suggesting that name on the basis he knows its someone else but is sworn to secrecy ? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here