Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Prob only you, I take it you feel this way because he has been here before?..If you overlook this fact and actually look at the player and his last two seasons, especially Norwich's championship year and you should be very excited.....oh and it is Crofts.

If that it's true i am going to be very happy. Just the sort of no nonsense midfielder we need.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it only me that will not be over excited if this is Crofts?

I've spoken to a few people who will also be underwhelmed. Don't understand it personally. If he keeps the form he had with Norwich I'd say he is exactly what we need, loads of energy, he already knows how we play AND he scores crucial goals. He also knows what it takes to get out of this division. How can that not excite you? :shrug:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm not aware any 'clinically insane' posters on this board, So i'm going to say YES.

I wouldn't be that excited by Crofts either. Wibble. Although that's mainly because he's not Michael Essien. Wibble.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I would go mad if its Crofts. I loved the man when he was here and always liked watching Norwich in the Prem because of him and Elliot. He is exactly what we need, a proper box to box player. Anyone who isn't excited by him is a fool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here