Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I would go mad if its Crofts. I loved the man when he was here and always liked watching Norwich in the Prem because of him and Elliot. He is exactly what we need, a proper box to box player. Anyone who isn't excited by him is a fool.

Totally agree. As a previous poster said anyone who is "underwhelmed" by Crofts possibly signing understands little about our team or football in general.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I would go mad if its Crofts. I loved the man when he was here and always liked watching Norwich in the Prem because of him and Elliot. He is exactly what we need, a proper box to box player. Anyone who isn't excited by him is a fool.

This

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham

Hasn't he got hair now? What kind of wig do you think he has?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hasn't he got hair now? What kind of wig do you think he has?

80s-pop-star-wig-limahl--2322-p.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So why not say that instead? Now you've got a lot of people on your back wanting to know what's going on.

Or did you just read the Argus this morning and see that Poyet had said we want to bring in someone before the Chelsea game?

:lol:

Do you wake up in the morning wondering who your argument will be with rather than whether you will have an argument?

sorry - not bandwagon jumping - just make me laugh how many arguments you manage to get in on here and with what regularity

Last edited:

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
so for those joining even later than i did:

page 1 - signing speculation, general excitement
page 2 - the questions begin
pages 3 to 19 - the usual source?, ITK, guessing game binfest
pages 20 & 21 - OSRGull gets a bit menstrual
pages 22+ - your guess is as good as mine

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
From that shitty rumour site

Brighton looking to sign Ross McCormack and Carlton Cole before the season commences. Once completed they will offload Craig Mackail Smith to Leeds

Carlton Cole was mentioned the other week

*RUNS FOR COVER*

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Jordan Rhodes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here