Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Does this really need a new thread??

A quick scan at the Big board has threads on Cordless drills, Keith Lemon and if Ian Thorpe is a lifter, yet you question whether our 4th Signing of the summer (confirmed by the club rather than the usual my mates uncles donkey) is worthy of a new thread.

fackin hell.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I the clue is in that I will be very disappointed.

Why would a key player in Norwich's promotion two seasons ago, that is EXACTLY the type of player we were crying out for last season be a disappontment?

Please tell

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would much rather have Sidwell. He did not want to piss off to Norwich. I would however, take Elliott Bennett back though.

No he wanted to piss off to Reading and I suggest that 90% of Albion fans would like Bennett back, not gonna happen though.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This weird limbo time between the announcement of a new signing and them being named is funny isn't it?
Announcing announcements... they charge for each club text right?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I would much rather have Sidwell. He did not want to piss off to Norwich. I would however, take Elliott Bennett back though.

was it ever realistic to expect Sidwell to move to the Championship tho? and Bennett was increasingly getting game time last season so same for him

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
AzTWbpyCAAE7xqO.jpg

CROFTS!

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Andrew Crofts is currently walking about on his mobile outside the directos office - Just got this text of my mate who works up at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here