Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Same to you. I was simply questioning why you were acting so precious and being such a pussy for not having the balls to name the player, whats the worst that could have happened eh?. Well done for today i'm sure your ego is inflated to its full extent but personally i'm not particularly impressed that you posted we were going to sign someone without saying who it was because I suspect you didn't know until later but wanted to make it seem like you did.

He did know who it was, he indicated to me in a PM this morning that it was Crofts. Yes when I first read this thread this morning, I felt exactly like you, however he explained his reasons for not naming him. He will now go down in my book as somebody who can be trusted when posting transfer rumours

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brilliant signing

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Not sure if this has already been posted, but Norwich rave about this being one of their all time best goals

EDIT: just seen the crofts goals thread. doh :facepalm:

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Chuffed by this, thought he was class for us and was gutted he left too early in my opinion, though obviously a clear step up. Think he will sure up the midfield. Anyone that is underwhelmed, who would they rather have had ?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Niceee

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've never understood the fascination with wanting to know the rumour first.

Its going to eventually be announced so knowing it at 1pm makes no difference to everyone knowing at 4pm

I'm sure quite a few of us know someone well within the club but don't post what they are told.

Basically there are two types of info a source will tell you .

1- stuff that is going to come out anyway(transfers) and
2 - interesting gossip that must NOT be released. Finances, player fallouts.

Knowing we were going to sign someone for 3 hours made no difference to joy I experience at 4.30 when the news was released.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Dreadful signing. Totally tedious player with very little to offer in any department. Another one of these Hammond types who is carried by the fact he pops up with the odd goal.

On the other hand, I've got an Albion player to absolutely lay into at every opportunity. It'll be like being at Withdean again!

I bet you're a real bark at a party !

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
"I know I'm a much better player than I was when I left."

This is my only hope, that some of the EPL and NPC football with Norwich may have rubbed off.

Nah, I'm sure he'll have learnt nothing and you'll be proved right once again at what a waste of space he is.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I've never understood the fascination with wanting to know the rumour first.

Its going to eventually be announced so knowing it at 1pm makes no difference to everyone knowing at 4pm

I'm sure quite a few of us know someone well within the club but don't post what they are told.

Basically there are two types of info a source will tell you .

1- stuff that is going to come out anyway(transfers) and
2 - interesting gossip that must NOT be released. Finances, player fallouts.

Knowing we were going to sign someone for 3 hours made no difference to joy I experience at 4.30 when the news was released.

Did you never want to open your Xmas presents before Xmas day ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports