Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Really?
I started the thread - you dont believe I know anything, ok I can understand to a degree with the rubbish thats been on here recently from some people.
I put in clues - You either didnt see them or still didnt believe me .
I put his name in a sentance with cap letters in - you didnt see that or still dont believe me.
As for the title change - it was a mod.

I do believe you hence the apology...

D

Deleted member 18477

Had such a shit day at work.. This news has really made my day better! Thank you gus and crofts! Great signing!

Bennett back anyone? I wish! Wonder who the striker is going to be now!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
FFS, does it matter? He obviously was ITK. Mods change thread titles to reflect accuarcy all the time, so that'd be my guess for what it's worth. I've not slated you before but I do have to say you do leave yourself open for it. Give your poor brain a rest mate.

He has made a fool of himself from the start to the end on this thread, and pretty much most of his other posts :thumbsup:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Does this mean that we given up on getting midfield enforcer ? as a midfield of Bridcutt, Crofts and Vicente sounds good to me, if we get a midfield general now where would that put Vicente or Crofts ? maybe behind our lone forward either (mackail smith or barnes)
Im very happy to have crofts back as you know he cares for the club and has played at a good standard since left us, only time until we get Bennett back from Norwich i think.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does this mean that we given up on getting midfield enforcer ? as a midfield of Bridcutt, Crofts and Vicente sounds good to me, if we get a midfield general now where would that put Vicente or Crofts ? maybe behind our lone forward either (mackail smith or barnes)
Im very happy to have crofts back as you know he cares for the club and has played at a good standard since left us, only time until we get Bennett back from Norwich i think.

Eh ? Crofts IS the midfield enforcer.

He was known amongst his team mates as THE MACHINE.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Signing today from 1'oclock, That is all.

Fans will be very happy with him.

Nice one EC, hopefully shut a few of the doubters up. First with the great news of TB's nipper & correct with the transfer :)
Personally I'm delighted Crofty is home, great box to box player. Not sure who some of them thought would be signing? Gerrard, Lampard maybe? :)

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Must say i'm underwhelmed by the re-signing of crofts. I seem to remember him being described as 6/10 sort of player each game. Not the biggest either.

Still does improve our midfield.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was harsh on Crofts back in the day, but I do understand that he ticks a LOT of the boxes in terms of what our midfield has been missing. He will free up and therefore improve all of the players around him with his work rate.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Nice one EC, hopefully shut a few of the doubters up. First with the great news of TB's nipper & correct with the transfer :)
Personally I'm delighted Crofty is home, great box to box player. Not sure who some of them thought would be signing? Gerrard, Lampard maybe? :)

I thought that was the whole point of forums is for people to put rumours and what they think or heard, its become quite sad with people saying ban him, when making a comment on a possible transfer, they dont always work out as poyet said we very near signing a player and then boom it goes wrong, you guys ask for poyet to be sacked for that ?
in football transfers wont occur sometimes for numerous reasons, yes some of them on here have been sooo untrue but so what thats the fun of having a forum for brighton fans isnt it ?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I thought that was the whole point of forums is for people to put rumours and what they think or heard, its become quite sad with people saying ban him, when making a comment on a possible transfer, they dont always work out as poyet said we very near signing a player and then boom it goes wrong, you guys ask for poyet to be sacked for that ?
in football transfers wont occur sometimes for numerous reasons, yes some of them on here have been sooo untrue but so what thats the fun of having a forum for brighton fans isnt it ?

Agree mostly. EC obviously heard correctly and decided to share to certain extent, but got slated for it.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Cheers eeees complicated. I think you got enough bs off doubters that you deserve all the gloating and offensive signs you can type.

Thanks again and you are now noted as an itk for me, and many others no doubt. Keep up the good work, was a fun and rewarding thread.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Cheers eeees complicated. I think you got enough bs off doubters that you deserve all the gloating and offensive signs you can type.
Thanks again and you are now noted as an itk for me, and many others no doubt. Keep up the good work, was a fun and rewarding thread.

:thumbsup:

If only!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Can't believe that there are some people criticising this move (although it does seem to be the minority). He was great in his season with us and seems to have improved while there, apparently being a key part of their promotion to the Premier League. Midfield looking really good although could probably do with a backup for Bridcutt as we don't have a direct replacement.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Crofts was a good player when he left, and is an even better player now, in his prime, a proper work horse with more than enough ability.

Ideally compliments our potential midfield. Whats not too like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here