Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts signing today [4:30 announcement]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm sad GM left us and I'd take him back in an instant.
I'd love to see GM & CMS up front together. That could be a force.

And if you caught your missus taking it up the Gary from your worst enemy...would you forgive her because she once made you a nice cheese sandwich

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Cant be A****d to look allthrough the thread , but how much did we pay for him in the end ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cant be A****d to look allthrough the thread , but how much did we pay for him in the end ?

Undisclosed and no-one even has a sniff of an idea. Rumoured to be under £1m though based on estimate and contract length

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
A well kept secret indeed. On that basis how much do you reckon we have spent on transfer fees this window ? Nowhere near as much as last year ? So does that mean we have a decent chance of buying a striker for a decent fee ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A well kept secret indeed. On that basis how much do you reckon we have spent on transfer fees this window ? Nowhere near as much as last year ? So does that mean we have a decent chance of buying a striker for a decent fee ?

I reckon average wage has gone up though, and we have only lost 1 player. So I think in terms of 'upfront fee' we've lost a fair bit.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
On that basis how much do you reckon we have spent on transfer fees this window ? Nowhere near as much as last year ? So does that mean we have a decent chance of buying a striker for a decent fee ?

Once we have sold CMS....................................?

:fishing:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If we were to sell CMS and get BZ, just BZ, would you see our squad as complete or still needing another striker?

Not a fantasy I would engage in for another season or two but someone with that level of ability and any 2 from Barnes/Vicente/Hoskins feeding off him would do the job for me:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here