Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
At the end of the day though...the point is most Brighton fans don't care what you do...obviously relegation would cheer a few up but in staying up we'll get to play you...

??? You don't care ? ??? Stay up so you can play us ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yeah, realised that so edited the question.

Will they be propping up the rest after the next league game?

Absolutely possible, yes:

Palace Pts 17 GD -16
West Ham Pts 15 GD -11
Sunderland Pts 14 GD -18

Fixtures:

Tottenham v Palace
Fulham v Sunderland
Cardiff v West Ham

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Name Withheld By Twitter 25 Dec
What do Janine Butcher and Crystal Palace have in common ? They're both going DOWN #Eastenders #cpfctinpotclub
:lolol::lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What four match ban? The push in the face was seen and dealt with by the ref. Is the something else I'm missing?

The ref saw it and booked him . Chamakh was a lucky boy but the booking will be the end of it .

I wouldn't be so sure. Those rules have been modified. FA are now free to act further if they wish.

The ref saw it and booked him . Chamakh was a lucky boy but the booking will be the end of it .

Haven't they changed the rules now to allow for incidents that even though dealt with at the time, if seen to be worse on video evidence are punished further, or did I dream that?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Haven't they changed the rules now to allow for incidents that even though dealt with at the time, if seen to be worse on video evidence are punished further, or did I dream that?

I haven't heard that but if its true then Chamakh could be in trouble .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The FA amended the rules in the summer to allow retrospective action to be taken. Chamakh had his hand on the throat of Hoolahan which is a red card offence , IMO they should also be looking at Jedinak's forearm smash into Elmander's face which left him spitting out blood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here