Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Still 4th bottom as Sunderland and Cardiff draw 2 -2

Great result , out of the bottom 3 by the turn of the year ? Who'd have thought it . Keeping our heads above water and with the window to come we will get better . Don't write us off yet !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Totally agree. Palace fans are crowing but really, the club is the fans and we all saw how they went missing in action when getting 13000 with groupon 2 for 1 deals in the championship. Plastic to the core are palace, and thats why they have a little drummer boy. Brighton have always had a top flight support but a lower league team, where as palace always have a lower league support but sometimes a top flight team. Nothing has changed.

While you're here WCP, what's your views on the newly formed North Stand Kollective Ultras ?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Have you not got that the wrong way round is Chamakh fit to lace Ulloas boots answer NO he has proved he isnt good enough in the Premier Ulloa will prove that he is, either with us hopefully or with another team higher up the league than you..

Words cannot describe how mental you are. Chamakh is pure class and has shown that this season. Ulloa is a good Championship striker but Chamakh is so much more. There really is no comparison.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
While you're here WCP, what's your views on the newly formed North Stand Kollective Ultras ?

He won't know he's never seen them .

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Palace fans are the ultimate example of the flexible friend, you go missing unless you are in the top flight.

Which would all work so lovely if it was written by anyone other than the bloke who never watches Brighton play. His loyalty extending so far as to pay through the nose to watch Chelski play Palace in a box rather than turn out at Brighton. You sir are a hypocritical plastic joke of a fan.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great result , out of the bottom 3 by the turn of the year ? Who'd have thought it . Keeping our heads above water and with the window to come we will get better . Don't write us off yet !
Yes Pulis will want to spend lots of money, but I can see you recouping some of it. Teams like Brentford, Orient and MK Dons could well be looking at some of your lesser players or players who don't fit your managers system (Williams and Campana spring to mind).

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes Pulis will want to spend lots of money, but I can see you recouping some of it. Teams like Brentford, Orient and MK Dons could well be looking at some of your lesser players or players who don't fit your managers system (Williams and Campana spring to mind).

The likes of Wilbraham and Garvin will move on, interested ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Words cannot describe how mental you are. Chamakh is pure class and has shown that this season. Ulloa is a good Championship striker but Chamakh is so much more. There really is no comparison.

Ignoring Ulloa for a second, Chamakh is not "pure class" in any way, shape or form. You're deluding yourselves. You'll be back to calling him shit within a month.

Amusing to see you reacting to a defeat against Man City reserves in the same way a plucky non league team would respond to a similar result in the FA Cup. Well played you guys! Brave boys! Holding your own against a big team is amazing when you're only part time minnows on a grand day out...go you!

Did you get some nice half & half scarves while you were there?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Two players not in the 25 but will be very important in our run in ..... Good try though .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ignoring Ulloa for a second, Chamakh is not "pure class" in any way, shape or form. You're deluding yourselves. You'll be back to calling him shit within a month.

Amusing to see you reacting to a defeat against Man City reserves in the same way a plucky non league team would respond to a similar result in the FA Cup. Well played you guys! Brave boys! Holding your own against a big team is amazing when you're only part time minnows on a grand day out...go you!

Did you get some nice half & half scarves while you were there?

I know a Brighton fan who lives in Manchester who went to watch this match. His verdict -

After watching Tony Pulis version of Anti-football for a drab 90mins vs Man City. I can honestly say if I never see Crystal Palace play again it is probably too soon.

Feb 14, 2010
Which would all work so lovely if it was written by anyone other than the bloke who never watches Brighton play. His loyalty extending so far as to pay through the nose to watch Chelski play Palace in a box rather than turn out at Brighton. You sir are a hypocritical plastic joke of a fan.

I was pointing out the difference between Brighton and Palace, not me or you - Palace need top flight football for a crowd to turn up, Brighton dont. But just to say that when you have over 75 league grounds on your CV following your team in mainly the lower leagues then your opinion would be worth listening to. But as only 13000 of you turn up to midweek games in the Championship, then I doubt there would be enough of you to fill a taxi if you had Chesterfield away, never mind the 3500/4000 that we took.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here