Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well the footballing gods have woken up.

CPFC are out of the relegation zone thanks to the man you all laughed at last week :FFSPuncheon
BHA are out of the play off places and your best player over the past two years does not even want to play for you any more, thats how much he cares about your club :cry:

Those that laugh last :lolol:

Typical palace arogance.

Still plenty of time for the 'last laugher' ???

:lolol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

CPFC are out of the relegation zone thanks to the man you all laughed at last week :FFSPuncheon
BHA are out of the play off places and your best player over the past two years does not even want to play for you any more, thats how much he cares about your club :cry:

Yeah, surely your gloating would go down better on your own forum.
Don't worry, we will be ok.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I don't know who did it, but i posted this on another thread and thought it deserved your attention:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial#See_also

:wink:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

You, and most of the Palace fans who come on here to gloat, are pathetic. Seriously, your team have just won and pulled out of the relegation zone and all you can do is go onto another team's forum to wind their fans up. You must have a great life!

Also, you do realise to laugh last it has to be the end of the season. You could easily be back in the bottom 3 in a couple of weeks but funnily enough, I doubt you'll come back on here then.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You, and most of the Palace fans who come on here to gloat, are pathetic. Seriously, your team have just won and pulled out of the relegation zone and all you can do is go onto another team's forum to wind their fans up. You must have a great life!

Also, you do realise to laugh last it has to be the end of the season. You could easily be back in the bottom 3 in a couple of weeks but funnily enough, I doubt you'll come back on here then.

I come on here quite a bit, much to the annoyance of some.

I would come on here if we had lost 10-0 as I support my team no matter what.

I would support us even without our shiny new stadium, billionaire chairman and multi multi million pound new training complex. Besides if we lose I always have my premier team to support. :mad:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

I would support us even without our shiny new stadium, billionaire chairman and multi multi million pound new training complex. Besides if we lose I always have my premier team to support. :mad:

What a bizarre response. You obviously wouldn't come on here after losing 10-0 to Newport.

Finally, are you suggesting that because I suggest you're pathetic for gloating, I am glory hunter who suddenly started supporting Brighton when we got the new ground. A very odd assumption. I doubt you, or most Palace fans, would follow their team to Gillingham for two years and then watch them at a ground like Withdean for 12 years like me and thousands of Brighton fans.

The Palace response about glory hunters is pathetic. I don't talk about attendances much, but it is funny how we get significantly higher average attendances despite you being in the Premier League. But I'm sure you'll just pass it off as glory hunters rather than looking at our history of attendances.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

Until next season. Now do one your borin

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton

There's a term for people like you, I think it's bellend, yes that's it. A few more defeats on the bounce and back in the bottom 3 and you and all the other palace trolls will be away hiding again. Actually I really want palace to stay around 4th bottom and slip into the relegation zone in the final game on goal difference.

Oh my sweet Jesus On MOTD I'm seeing a flag with a picture of Pulis on it being pulled over the Nigels heads, how sad and depressing is that. So glad I'm Albion and not a pikie.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
There's a term for people like you, I think it's bellend, yes that's it. A few more defeats on the bounce and back in the bottom 3 and you and all the other palace trolls will be away hiding again. Actually I really want palace to stay around 4th bottom and slip into the relegation zone in the final game on goal difference.

Oh my sweet Jesus On MOTD I'm seeing a flag with a picture of Pulis on it being pulled over the Nigels heads, how sad and depressing is that. So glad I'm Albion and not a pikie.
clueless so called football , you were right in the first place, {nigels} why try and get the term pikies in use has no relevance what so ever

Crystal Pulis

Jan 13, 2014

Stadia aside, we OWN YOU. Better players, better fans, better manager, better academy, greater history, £120 million in the bank compared to you losing £8 million a year, London vs a seaside resort...need I go on ??? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here