• doh.jpg.jpg
    doh.jpg.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 93

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
mabbutts boots said:
just the sort of rubbish I was hoping to avoid

While we're on the subject of rubbish, has nobody told you that you're no longer in the Premier League?

When I first read your post I sort of thought you were a Spurs fan because they really are looking down on us from the PREMIER LEAGUE and thats who I would associate Mabbutt with. Still, you're all a bit simple so it's to be expected. Maybe you're signature should read 'looking down on you from just above mid table, quite a bit different from where Mr Jordan was telling anyone who was even slightly interested that we'd be.'

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Henry Hughton/Gerry Ryan incident. That didn't do much to improve relations between the two clubs.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Perry Milkins said:
Bats testicles AJLM.

Not a joke.
A factoid I heard read out on the radio.
:D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ExmouthExile said:
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Henry Hughton/Gerry Ryan incident. That didn't do much to improve relations between the two clubs.

Gerry Ryan mentioned it himself two weeks ago at Kerry Mayo's do at Worthing.
He used to room with Henry's brother on international duty (Christ Hughton) and bears no ill will at all.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Timbo said:
While we're on the subject of rubbish, has nobody told you that you're no longer in the Premier League?

When I first read your post I sort of thought you were a Spurs fan because they really are looking down on us from the PREMIER LEAGUE and thats who I would associate Mabbutt with. Still, you're all a bit simple so it's to be expected. Maybe you're signature should read 'looking down on you from just above mid table, quite a bit different from where Mr Jordan was telling anyone who was even slightly interested that we'd be.'

I am not simple Timmy i'm Thpeshal!! :wave:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
smudge said:
Well as far as I'm concerned, the rivalry (& violence) started before the infamous "Challis" game at the Bridge.

I can't explain why, but I've always hated them & my 1st game was 1970.

(Hang on, I've just remembered why I hate them.....they're c***s!)

:lolol:
Correct Smudge.The matches against Palace in 74/75 and 75/76 were accompanied by violence between the rival fans.
Oh and Palarse fans aren't c***s - they're f*****g pikey inbred c***s

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The throwing down of the coins by Mullery was at Stamford Bridge. We were in the Shed end. First and only time the Brighton took the shed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here