Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
If we fail to get this guy, I will be deeply concerned for what lies ahead this season. We've needed him for two seasons, we've had all summer to get this over the line, but fail, again. This is bitterly disappointing.

You really are solid at the back aren't you, in all of your posts you seem to be shitting yourself uncontrollably.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Sorry. Banned for zero reason by a mod who clearly has no idea about free speech or equity. Anyway, you have listed almost half of the league. Teams like Man City can get away with playing zero strikers simply because their attacking midfielders and forwards are world class. Unfortunately, we cannot achieve that class in our forwards. Similarly our true competitors, which you list, have 4 strikers. I rest my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is/was he a mortgage advisor then?...

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Naylors excuses roulette here we come.

1. There is no one available to improve the squad. A team that regularly finishes 16th can’t be improved? What by anyone :shrug:

2. Players are over priced in the current market. No shit although we will happily take £50m for BW.

3. Last season's we need to sell to re invest. Err

4. There is no guarantee a striker will score look at Joe Linton !!! and just forget about the ones that do ???

5. My personal favourite ‘ Your all happy to spend someone else’s money ‘ :lolol: what does that even mean it’s not free going to football.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Naylors excuses roulette here we come.

1. There is no one available to improve the squad. A team that regularly finishes 16th can’t be improved? What by anyone :shrug:

2. Players are over priced in the current market. No shit although we will happily take £50m for BW.

3. Last season's we need to sell to re invest. Err

4. There is no guarantee a striker will score look at Joe Linton !!! and just forget about the ones that do ???

5. My personal favourite ‘ Your all happy to spend someone else’s money ‘ :lolol: what does that even mean it’s not free going to football.

all of monday and then there's tuesday...................... so two more sleeps for you!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Anyone thought of the possibility that he doesn't want to come here, or is happy at Benfica and doesn't want to move?

Why is everyone blaming the club/Bloom for not getting this sorted?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So Nunez has just got subbed. Takeaways from the match after 73 mins:

1. No waving goodbye to the Benfica crowd.
2. Coming back from injury so not 100%.
3. He doesn't look ready to challenge Seferovic and Yaremchuk for a starting berth. A poor dive in the area for which he should have been booked.
4. Silva comes on and scores. Benfica look a different side.

Overall, it doesn't feel as though this move is going to happen. I hope we have a Plan B because now Andone has gone we have even less options than last season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don’t understand the fuss. Mediocre scoring record in a league that is well below PL standard. Locadia and Ali J both had great records in a league of similar standing but have been our 2 worst signings in 4 years of PL transfers.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I’m quite enjoying watching this match on BT Sport actually. Benfica’s nickname doesn’t endear them to me so it’s nice to see them losing.

Nunez does not look completely match fit and hasn’t stood out at all. I think he’ll be subbed before he goes off injured.

I posted he went off injured because my betting app (bet Victor) said he was injured in the 24th minute. Then showed he was subbed in the 63rd. Original info was wrong.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
all of monday and then there's tuesday...................... so two more sleeps for you!
Just a bit of fun Roger, all of Monday and Tuesday though? :lolol: we have needed a striker left back since last summer not sure we will manage it in two days to be fair. But you never know sometimes miracles happen.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So Nunez has just got subbed. Takeaways from the match after 73 mins:

1. No waving goodbye to the Benfica crowd.
2. Coming back from injury so not 100%.
3. He doesn't look ready to challenge Seferovic and Yaremchuk for a starting berth. A poor dive in the area for which he should have been booked.
4. Silva comes on and scores. Benfica look a different side.

Overall, it doesn't feel as though this move is going to happen. I hope we have a Plan B because now Andone has gone we have even less options than last season.

Now Andone has gone………..?
He wasn’t an option last season

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He played tonight cause we told Benfica to JOG ON !!

He’s their expensive FLOP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here