Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dating At the Amex

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Withdean had the singing section.......perhaps the Amex can have the singles section

After my recent outbreak of hideous & murderously itchy spots, I was wondering if we could also have a Shingles Section too?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A fine comment from a male model

Oh I don't know Beachy, I've heard he's often seen in a Roger Federer replica wig (signed) whilst singing 'Let Me Entertain You' in a high-pitched whine. What's not to like?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm a fun loving 25 year old petit girl,im seeking a clean man in his 40's for companionship and hopefully more.

No baldy's
No black men
No ginger's
No skint flints
No fatty's
No ugly men
all applicants apply within:thumbsup:

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Looking for a bird over 16 . . but not by too much. Must be DTF. Reply with picture.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
At the risk of inviting ridicule from the masses, butnothing ventured, nothing gained! am a single guy that travels down on my own for every game...was just wondering if there are any single girlies in their 30s who would appreciate the the company of a nice guy for a post match pie sometime?

Cream pie????

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'm a fun loving 25 year old petit girl,im seeking a clean man in his 40's for companionship and hopefully more.

No baldy's
No black men
No ginger's
No skint flints
No fatty's
No ugly men
all applicants apply within:thumbsup:

That'll leave about 3 to choose from then

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You know me Chook: always a pleasure to fan the flames. :wink:

ps Hope things are chippa with you & the gang. Still drinking in & around the hill given a sniff of a chance? Haven't been over for ages meself, but it'd be great to have a catch up soon if you're game. Gizza shout on 'ere sometime innit. :thumbsup:

Yep, still here, but moving in a couple of months. Did you know that The Dover was sold and Baz is back there again from time to time. Will see you for beers soon.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Really? I know there are a lot more women coming to football these days, but they seem to be ugly without exception from what I've seen.

I dont know, there were a couple of cracking blondes at the Crawley game, they had 70 mins of my viewing and the game 10 (left with 10 to go as the 2nd half was a shocker)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Looking for a bird over 16 . . but not by too much. Must be DTF. Reply with picture.

fat bird.jpg

Hi sweetie....PM me for sex better than Christian Grey gives....

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Good Luck mate. There isn't enough lurve at The Amex, just unfettered testosterone, so if you swing yourself a damsel, you've got double value from your ST :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here