Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
.... For Brighton. Great isn’t it. Just like printing money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The same question arises every time I see this sentiment from Leeds fans: If it was all about Bielsa, why did he loan a Brighton player to turn him into a 30m asset rather than one of Leeds' own U23s?

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
The same question arises every time I see this sentiment from Leeds fans: If it was all about Bielsa, why did he loan a Brighton player to turn him into a 30m asset rather than one of Leeds' own U23s?

Because there wasn't one?

Having said that, Pascal Struijk, signed from Ajax into our U23s, and younger than Ben started the last couple of games. He has done very well so far so could be the next Bielsa coached wunderkind.

(For those who get annoyed with anyone using dirty foreign words and phrases on this British website, French, Latin, whatever, it means wonder boy in German so they tell me).

Another central defender, Beradi, incurred a long term injury in our final game, that is why a replacement for White is so pressing despite Struijk's apparent startling progress into the first team as a 20 year old.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Because there wasn't one?

Having said that, Pascal Struijk, signed from Ajax into our U23s, and younger than Ben started the last couple of games. He has done very well so far so could be the next Bielsa coached wunderkind.

(For those who get annoyed with anyone using dirty foreign words and phrases on this British website, French, Latin, whatever, it means wonder boy in German so they tell me).

Another central defender, Beradi, incurred a long term injury in our final game, that is why a replacement for White is so pressing despite Struijk's apparent startling progress into the first team as a 20 year old.

There's another decent CB from Ajax up for grabs ......

Oh wait :lolol:

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Veltman is another player with champions League experience to further Ben's development. Leeds fans will have a hard time seeing it this way I'm sure :wanker:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If you want to see absolute Grade A, Top Drawer, Elite Level mong behaviour please treat yourselves to the comments on Ben White’s most recent Instagram post. Indefensible levels of arrogance, entitlement and delusion. Absolute helmets, the lot of them.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ben White will happily return. They all want to play for us now they've seen that new shirt.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Nice photo of BW with a rather tasty looking girl - lucky young bugger - but can't see any comments. Oh, sod it, I don't do instagram - quite happy to remain that way.
Cheers for the link anyway.

It’s a concentrated feed of every single cliched diatribe that you could hope to find. They’ve literally ticked every box.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It’s a concentrated feed of every single cliched diatribe that you could hope to find. They’ve literally ticked every box.
I don't think I do hope to find any cliched diatribes - I think I'll manage to serve out the rest of my time on this planet without doing so - but thanks for the link anyway.
He is a lucky young bugger though ................................

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Promising footballer but a SHIT choice of shades :wrong:

Edit: Is it just me or does BW have extraordinary long fingers and thumbs?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here