Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Fans After The Game

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
WTF about the nasty Derby fans,after hearing the "nearly crying" chant and when the hippy and his mate got arrested some of us stood laughing in the face of the worst "hard man " crew to visit Falmer. They were about as threatening as Orient.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why it is from the Dark Ages. Stupid and just braindead imo.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
So it's O.K to call people sheep-shaggers, northern *******s, wife beaters, pikeys and much more.

Call us homos though, :catfight:

Me thinks some people who don't like homophobic chanting just don't like the assertions about there masculinity.

Come on, is this a serious argument in context to homophobia?

Or is it, as appears, a dreadful joke?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Come on, is this a serious argument in context to homophobia?

Or is it, as appears, a dreadful joke?

Depends on your definition of homophobia, because for me the cause against it is often being fought here, not because some people are upset about the plight of gay people, but because some folk are upset about being called gay.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Knuckle draggers ? or spineless jack and dannys who piss their pants at some "rude songs" ? get a grip ....do you call the police when someone swears on tv or hide behind the sofa with your fingers in your ears !

If that's all you have to offer, housabout you **** the **** off this forum? You have absolutely nothing to offer. Oh, and could one of the Mod's kindly remove the M from said cretinous user & stick a PR on instead please? The clue will certaily be in the title.
:thumbsup:

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Depends on your definition of homophobia, because for me the cause against it is often being fought here, not because some people are upset about the plight of gay people, but because some folk are upset about being called gay.

'Fraid so. But it's not a race to the bottom, so why draw the comparison with sheep shagging chants?

Your point I agree with actually, but a slightly regressive argument.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Many thanks to the morons at the club who thought it a good idea to let a load of pissed up Derby fans stand outside the away end and abuse the passing home fans. It cheered me up no end to hear them ripping into us and singing their oh so original homophobic songs while the police stood around as if nothing was happening. A great end to a shit day.
You should have waded in and had it toe to toe with em if bothered you that much. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hmmm....as someone pointed out, if you are neutral about sexual orientation (i.e., disinterested in the issue, rather than asexual, doh!), all the 'homophobic' baiting reduces to being baffling. If someone sneeringly shouted that I was an averagely tall *******, I'd find it equally baffling. First time I heard 'does your BKYH?' chant, I though 'but I don't have a boyfriend, and if I did, he probably would know I'm here, as part of the normal pattern of communication. Don't understand your point'. I still kind of think that still. Mind you, if I were a Barnsley fan and heard 'does your whippet know you're here' I'd probably think much the same thing. Perhaps I just have no sense of humour.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Hmmm....as someone pointed out, if you are neutral about sexual orientation (i.e., disinterested in the issue, rather than asexual, doh!), all the 'homophobic' baiting reduces to being baffling. If someone sneeringly shouted that I was an averagely tall *******, I'd find it equally baffling. First time I heard 'does your BKYH?' chant, I though 'but I don't have a boyfriend, and if I did, he probably would know I'm here, as part of the normal pattern of communication. Don't understand your point'. I still kind of think that still. Mind you, if I were a Barnsley fan and heard 'does your whippet know you're here' I'd probably think much the same thing. Perhaps I just have no sense of humour.

Isn't it 'Does you're Kestrel know you're here ?' for Barnsley fans ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Football chants don't make a lot of sense out of context shocker.

Join us next week when we debate bears shitting in woods, Tories cutting benefits and the Catholic Church film flamming on child abuse.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
So it's O.K to call people sheep-shaggers, northern *******s, wife beaters, pikeys and much more.

Call us homos though, :catfight:

100% this. I suppose it is also ok for Brighton fans to sing songs about the riots in which innocent people died.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here