Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby - wed - who is going?

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Oi, Palarse croydump bloke ..

WTF is this, in English please ...

Croydonbloke said:
Nice words from your Mum thoughs. To many violent pc games maybe.

This as an insult is not very good (if it was meant to be) as I really don't understand the statement..... :nono:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
Eh? It is nearly on your doorstep....

I know, but due to the trains being so SHIT round here i had to get a taxi back home from derby after saturday which cost £30, so now i don't have enough money to go tomorrow (particularly as i would again have to get a taxi back again because the last train to here leaves half way through the second half) UNLESS i give up eating or something.

I have biten the bullet and am getting a job which is a real shame cos I like being lazy and just doing this degree. oh well. Quite ironic that possibly the one away game i will miss this season is the one that is (i think, just about), the closest to my house. Makes trips to see us lose 3-0 at Wigan seem decidedly unworthwhile.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
:wave: Hopefully 2 of us if I recover from my horrendous ice skating accident yesterday :blush:

Anyone who can get there by train (or other transport) but wants a lift back, PM me as I'll have 5 empty seats in the "minibus" Zafira. Will probably go right into Brighton before returning to the loony bin.

If you leave it until Wednesday, I may not be able to pick up messages, so text me on 07713 140410.

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
:wave: one more and still offering a lift from Milton Keynes if anyone wants it (assuming i can get tickets on teh gate!)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
SCR for me :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here