Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dexter Blackstock

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
u turned last minute do we really want someone like that at the club anyway. Good luck at Leeds def career ender that one

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Blame Naylor for leaking the story yesterday? Never reveal targets before the deal is done.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Eve though they have no money, they are generally a club on the decline and he probably won't be first choice there, Blackstock still chose Leeds over us. Sums up the way this season is going.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Eve though they have no money, they are generally a club on the decline and he probably won't be first choice there, Blackstock still chose Leeds over us. Sums up the way this season is going.

Probably won't have to move and maybe offered better wages.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We have obviously got someone better lined up.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
he probably won't be first choice there, Blackstock still chose Leeds over us. Sums up the way this season is going.
He wouldn't have necessarily be first choice at the Albion either. Lita and Barnes obviously still be in the frame and Ulloa and CMS possibly in contention again before his loan would be up so potentially could have come to Albion and not played.. Players sign for all sorts of reasons. Andy Naylor has good contacts and I'm sure he was a target but agents, family, player, and all manner of reasons come into play. A sign that its all doom and gloom. Hardly.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Sums us up in my opinion... Hardly pulling up any tree stumps, not playing very well and in all honesty not The most attractive proposition now... Season of struggle is all this demonstrated to me..

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
He wouldn't have necessarily be first choice at the Albion either. Lita and Barnes obviously still be in the frame .
How the hell do you come to that conclusion, have you watched how inept he is.... have you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here