• Everton

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other? Please state

Votes: 56 57.1%

• Total voters

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
When I started following the Albion in the early 70's when I was about 6 or 7 we were at the wrong end of the old 3rd division. Me & my mates at school picked a team from all 4 divisions and followed their results. Liverpool was our first div team & I think Southport the 4th div team cos they kept having to apply for re election to the league. Can't remember who the 2nd div team was. Still look out for their results now & pleased when they do well. But generally it's Albion all the way for me. :albion1:

May 2, 2010
never another football league team, I've been to the Arse a few times over the years(company has a box) and clapped when they scored, but it would be a non league team for me Carshalton Athletic or Tooting and Mitcham.

May 2, 2010
Loads - Real Valladolid, Dundee Utd, East Stirlingshire, Boavista, for example. Nothing in the top flight here though - that would feel itchy and wrong.

Real Valladolid! that's mad,Ive been there when they played Barcelona in the early 90's (Koeman and Laudrup were playing) my first wife was half Spanish and her mum originates from there, great city.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I used to go and watched Oxford United at the Manor and Kassam when I studied at Brookes, but I wouldn't go as far as saying I support them - a light soft spot.

Started off as a Liverpool fan in the late 80s, but quickly saw the light and followed the team just down the road.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Real Valladolid! that's mad,Ive been there when they played Barcelona in the early 90's (Koeman and Laudrup were playing) my first wife was half Spanish and her mum originates from there, great city.

I've been to the city any number of times but only got to see the mighty Pucela twice so far. Gutted when they went down last season, and they should have stuck with Clemente. Given that they have yet to even score a goal in pre-season, my hopes are not high for an immediate return. :down:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Brighton.

Don't get close to Tottenham though.

Jimmy Grimble

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
For folks overseas, it was damn near impossible before the coming of the Internet, and even then really much before 2000 or 2001, to follow any team not in the top flight.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I supported Arsenal before i went to my first Brighton game when i was 13 and i've supported Brighton and ONLY Brighton now, they are my local team and i'm 15 now and have had a season ticket for 2 seasons now and i love going to watch them play

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Arsenal.
Barnet.
Celtic.
Lech Poznan.
Dynamo Kiev.

Bad fan.:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here