• No

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • Knight Out!!

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
battling against it as ever.stupid really considering the improved running power i have in football when i haven't smoked that day.:dunce:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I have a lot of respect for those that have managed to give up.

To be honest I wish I never started, I reckon it's cost me around 25K since I started.

But the fact is that I enjoy it & don't want to give up right now. Perhaps this will change in the future?

I think that there are more important issues to be getting on with than the anti-smokers who constantly chastise smokers.

But hey, that's just my opinion.......

I'd offer you the pipe of peace but it seems rather innapropiate.

Taxi..........:wave:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I smoked for 10 years and gave up 18 months ago - It was the best thing I have ever done. The main driver for me was contracting cancer which was not caused by Smoking (I in fact smoked all the time I had it) - However, If it had been I don't think I could have lived with myself. I am pleased to report I am now cancer free (although I live in fear of it showing up again).

As for those that say they enjoy smoking, Do you really? I used to think I did until I realised that constantly Coughing when I woke up, getting out of breath when I played sport & looking forward to smoking more than eating probably wasn't actually enjoyable.

One nights serious drinking without smoking and you've cracked it I think.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Nope, never have never will.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I do - roll ups

midlandseagull

Jul 7, 2003
bewdley
NO!!!!
Gave up 15 years 5 months and 11 days ago after smoking 40-60 a day for twenty years.
Feel better for it? No.
Fancy a fag right now? Yes.
Better off financially? You betcher. It's paid my mortgage!!:lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A Marlboro Light with a pint of Guinness/Stella is the meaning of life, although I only smoke when out boozing, and am one of these annoying bastards that real smokers hate who can smoke 20+ ciggies in one night and then not touch one for weeks.

As for dying young, who gives a shit? Why would you want to be a pensioner anyway? lolling around the house with nothing to do, nothing more than an embarassment to the f***ed up spoilt brats you spawned to replace yourself (sorry ripped that last bit off of Renton in 'Trainspotting')
:smokin: :drink:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Used to when I lived in a boring village when I was 14/15, and there was nothing else to do but to hang out around the fields and parks. But since about 16, not a touch... apart from the occasional night out up to 18, but since then I'm far away from them.

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
30/40 a day.Have tried to give up three times.Longest I have lasted is 4 months. The fourth attempt will start when I get back from Holiday at end of August.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Never have, never will. Can't see the point, but if some people get some sort or pleasure from it it's up to them. Not too near me though!

I once went with a bird who smoked, never again. The stench when waking up next to a smoker makes me reach, Yuk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here